Social Networking Sites

It’s true

PET NAME
My eye is very sore but I have got a big treat for been a good girl and letting mammy take the ticks off but they hurt so bad :’(
http://static.ak.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/v1/ym/r/y-2LR9eyI1L.gif
24 June at 19:56 via Facebook Mobile[list]
[]
[
][list]
[*]
OWNER

You are a great puppy xx
[/list]
[/list]

what’s wrong with that, a dog is a noble pet and if she wants to set up a facebook page for it them fair play to the girl

deactivating my account was one of the best things i have done. was having a chat with my barber the other day about facebook. he was saying that its success is built upon the nosiness of humans. he said that you would find yourself checking the wall of ‘friends’/cunts who if you saw them coming your way you would probably cross the road to avoid. How we laughed…

Fucking hell, you have to be making that up?

RTT can vouch for it

A girl or 2 I know have gained some serious poundage over the last few months , they still update their profile pics every month or so but with older ones of when they were less heiferlike. These people need to realise that people will see them eventually and be comPletely in shock of their mammoth girth. Where as if they put up pics of themselves as they gained some weight people wouldn’t look at them with such disgust when they eventually do come across them again.

The Runt is telling the truth about the pet thing. Edit: relatives may lurk here.

Alternatively they could just stop swamping pints like men.

In the words of Bandage when he observes fatties being chatted up

‘Look at those cunts giving those fatties confidence. That means that they’ll turn me down when I try to score them’.

I have a friend on FB who changed her name to her married name and updated her relationship status on the day of her wedding. What an utter spa. She was very fond of the cock a couple of years back. It smacks of getting married due to social pressure rather than love.

Fair play to myself, Jugs, Bandage and tinnion for not bowing to such pressure.

Farmer, not so much.

You would get married like a shot Clarkey if it was up to you.

Erroneous, erroneous.

JUST REPOSTING THIS…Was on the toilet this morning, eating a bowl of cereal and … What? You think there’s something wrong with eating in the toilet? Did that gross you out? Then why do people suggest breastfeeding mothers feed their babies in the bathroom?? If you’re a fan of parents and babies rights, I DARE you to put this up as your status. I’m proudly a HUGE advocate for breastfeeding.

has the bravest little girl she got chest xrays done yesterday and didnt bat an eyelid to it shes the best :slight_smile:

Ten years married tomorrow don’t know how I put up with you that long :slight_smile: Happy Anniversary luv you xxxx

First three updates this morning. Fucking facebook. People have lost all concept of whats private and whats public. If it wasn’t handy for talking to mates abroad I’d never go on the thing. All this repost this as your status if you’ve ever known a Leper shit is ruining it.

Surely followed by replies:

• Hope everything works out ok xxx

• She’s a trooper :wink:

• OMG Hope everything is ok? I’ll get you on chat.

• Send my regards xxx

etc etc etc

If it wasn’t for holiday photos from hot girls then I’d have been out of there ages ago.

i only had it for keeping in touch with friends over in america. Was handy for that but the cons far outweight the pros and i deactivated

Everyone should stop complaining about facebook and just get off the thing. I don’t have one and never will!

:clap:

There is a girl i like and through a lot hard work i’ve managed to hunt her down on facebook. What should be my next move, i would like to get access to her page so that i may check her status etc. I suppose i might have to add her as a friend, though i don’t want to come across too keen. Is there any other way around it, i would like to check her background too and her photos to see if she has any other suitors etc. Could probably do with something clever to say too…

Just wait till your drunk and hit “add as friend” like everyone else. Sometimes it comes off. Most times it doesn’t.