Social Networking Sites

don’t be so naive poundage…the cynic in me says a PM was sent by one adversary to the other calling a truce…the silence from both camps is deafening…

PM’s, are they really allowed? We need a referee to call this one?

Maybe so scumpot but it’s up to us to do our best to keep the fight going. Remember those school yard fights where two lads would beating the crap out of each other and everyone else would be standing around them in a huge circle baying for blood? This reminds me of when the two lads would try to end the fight and walk off but they wouldn’t be let out of the circle and would instead get thrown back into the middle to resume the fight. Fight! Fight! Fight!

I can categorically state there was no PM calling a truce.

I have PM’d Farmer once and once only on the Sophie Touscan du Plantier case.

[quote=“dancarter”]I can categorically state there was no PM calling a truce.

I have PM’d Farmer once and once only on the Sophie Touscan du Plantier case.[/quote]

Looking for an alibi?

did you change that from admission of guilt??

Anyways, no I was just letting him know I have form and how dangerous I can be

Think I had something less witty in there, but its a Friday and I cant even remember what it was originally, may have been what you said, may have been my own admission of guilt, no one will ever know now…

padjo - who are you?!

Bandage - if its any consolation some of us had found your bebo page over a year ago, you might want to tell your sister to take her mobile number off her page though - you wouldnt kno what the sickos here would do.

Farmer - Christ lad, you’re tall. I know one of your bebo friends from the louth area. Not sure if it was PWC or Deloitte he was in. Think it was Deloitte.

Rock - we also found your page. Bit of a pathetic effort!

Why don’t people make their profiles private? Seems foolish to me not to.

Belting thread. First time Farmer has been in a thread and managed to escape without apologising. Is the big man finally learning to put the boot in when he has his man on the ropes?

Hard to picture the fight in my head without a clear idea of what Dan looks like. I suspect something like:

http://concentratedawesome.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/popped-collars.jpg

Ooh,that’s harsh Rocko,very cutting.

[quote=“Mac”]
Rock - we also found your page. Bit of a pathetic effort![/quote]

It’s pathetic on purpose. Don’t like this bebo lark at all - just preserving my identity so nobody else takes it.

I had a very difficult conversation with Rocko last night - had to tell him his wife added me as a friend on Facebook. It was a really tough thing to do but I felt I needed to be honest in order to preserve our friendship.

She added me as well. Spreading it about a bit obviously!

This is turning into a swingers site.

Advice please folks, and apologies to gaelic follower on the an fear rua website for the laddish nature of this post, but is there any Facebook etiquette around adding birds you banged before as friends? Even if it’s just to freak them out and see how if they’ll ignore you or not?

I don’t think there is any etiquette(toilet or otherwise) Bandage.

They either become pals or they ignore you.

I suppose how well you serviced them may have a bearing on their acceptance of you.

Apologies to the moral majority,etc,etc,etc…

Now fuck away off.

Go for it, aint nothing wrong with a little cyber stalking.

Ah balls, I won’t be getting any new friends so.

Was chatting to a bird I know in the pub on Friday. I hadn’t seen her in a couple of years but she’s added me as a friend on Facebook today. I’m taking this as firm evidence that she wants a piece of me. Is my conclusion correct and should I commence sending her tasteful naked images of myself?

PS, there’s an entertaining Farmer/Carter row from about page 4-7 on this thread that I’d forgotten about.