Social Networking Sites

I didnt mean that as any reflection on you or your partner, sorry if I touched a nerve mate.

Not one single story I said, you illiterate prick. Up limerick.

Nothing worse than smug gays.

good point

It is done, and cannot be undone. View it as setting alight that last drawbridge to the entity that is facebook girl. There is no need, or desire to ever travel back there. Mourn it and move the fuck on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHOf3s70w-c

The cosmos is trying to tell you something, Sid. Bandage is right. The bitch must die.

When a respected businessman like Bandage makes that type of quip it comes across as funny, when made by somebody with your history it comes across as unsettling and deranged.

Fair point. Apart from calling Bandage a business.

and of course calling DHW bandage

I felt using the name “Dirty Hands Walter” would have taken from my post some what.

A man called “Dirty Hands Walter” advising someone to “kill that bitch” is certainly unsettling and disturbing.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 981497, member: 1786”]I felt using the name “Dirty Hands Walter” would have taken from my post some what.

A man called “Dirty Hands Walter” advising someone to “kill that bitch” is certainly unsettling and disturbing.[/QUOTE]

true

You know there was a time when Anthony Lyons used to have them falling around the board room with his smutty one liners…

Horrible sentiments from Dirty hands welter and horsebox. I wished my special lady happiness wherever the road takes her, because I’m a dignified gentleman. Bit livelier here in the Tea Gardens. Drinking with a few cocaine snorting lads from Kilkenny. Im not indulging Charles myself. The Kilkenny lads are throwing in a few ‘I suppose’ s in every sentence, despite them being off their heads.

Do yourself* a favour and give the internet & social media a break for at least 6 weeks.

*us

I tend to post this when somebody loses a romance as I think it captures the essence (for a man) of a lost romance which is you inevitably will think wistfully about them and it is can be quite an enjoyable experience later on when the raw emotion has passed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thpl3iPM9Jk

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 981588, member: 1517”]Do yourself* a favour and give the internet & social media a break for at least 6 weeks.

*us[/QUOTE]
I have nowhere else to turn right now, mate, except a shower of Tipp cunts I’m now drinking with. One of them just tried to con me into believing he was brought on as a sub in the 2010 All-Ireland. I asked was he Seamus Hennessy. He said his name is Colin. I said ‘fuck off, mate.’

@The Scouse Cafu

Its happened the best of us mate. You’ll look back in 10 years time and realise how foolish** you were.

[SIZE=2]**Could have hired a mini digger instead of digging with a shovel in the outback. (You are not in the Dublin mountains now mate)[/SIZE]

Very, very sad reading catching up with the goings on here. I’m proud as fuck of our man, tho. The result was disappointing but the performance can not be questioned. On a side note, it will be three years next week since I went on an internet date with a stranger who turned out to be a princess. When we throw the dice of love, there are no guarantees, but only a shitbag let’s one bad roll keep him from stepping back up to the table. You’ve ten nights of jocking there for the taking, Sid. Ride her out of your system and get back in the game.

You are weak and of questionable character.