Social Networking Sites

I ain’t on twitter myself!

Exactly - all the roses are raging lesbian gaa players

The current Rose of Tralee may be a lesbian but she isn’t raging about it - she said herself she’s quite content to be one. She’s also not a GAA player.

She has played GAA, that in fact makes her a GAA player.

An avid GAA player and supporter, Maria plays football for the Notre Dame Ladies
http://www.irishcentral.com/culture/entertainment/Philadelphia-Rose-Maria-Walsh-wins-Rose-of-Tralee-2014-VIDEOS.html

So many cunts posting about that cricketer that died :mad:

You’d never heard of him up to a week ago :mad:

[QUOTE=“briantinnion, post: 1050866, member: 6”]So many cunts posting about that cricketer that died :mad:

You’d never heard of him up to a week ago :mad:[/QUOTE]

Aye

May he R.I.P.

One thing I’ve noticed a lot of recently is Facebook status updates from women along the lines of: “one/two/three/four years ago today I left for London/New York/Sydney on the adventure of a lifetime/was having the craic in London/New York/Sydney with the girls” etc. Usually accompanied by a photo with a group of girls, and always comprehensively tagged.

Thinly veiled: “I’m old, single and my life is shit.”

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1108295, member: 183”]One thing I’ve noticed a lot of recently is Facebook status updates from women along the lines of: “one/two/three/four years ago today I left for London/New York/Sydney on the adventure of a lifetime/was having the craic in London/New York/Sydney with the girls” etc. Usually accompanied by a photo with a group of girls, and always comprehensively tagged.

Thinly veiled: “I’m old, single and my life is shit.”[/QUOTE]
Didnt you leave for oz a year ago sid? How did that pan out?

I just noticed the mother of a girl I used to go with years and years ago was looking me up on LinkedIn. She must obviously deeply regret that I never married her daughter if I am still on her mind after all these years.

Or else you knocked her up and she’s about to hunt you for child support.

No, I’ve checked it out and I’m safe in that regards. She seems to have got married recently. I can imagine the mother to her “Isn’t it an awful pity you didn’t settle down with that nice lad from Limerick instead”.

“Ah he was a nice lad, Mam but he wasn’t just small in stature if you know what I mean. Married his cousin from Tipp I hear. Nice lad though.”

what info do you get?..just people who have a linkedin account who check out another linkedin account?..

Unless people have a premium account, then you get notifications when they look at your profile.

I don’t have premium, I get notifications anyway.

If Facebook ever introduce this the world is fucked :eek:

I think what horsebox meant was that if you area a premium user you can look at peoples profile and they wont know you have looked.

I don’t have premium, I get notifications anyway.

You haven’t looked at mine in a while. :frowning: