Some bin help please

Can anyone tell me if it’s black and brown or black and green bins tomorrow please? I can’t tell the colours apart on my chart.

Nemo rangers tomorrow

Had to go add an image after all

1 Like

1 Like

You really are a useless fucker at times @Rocko

1 Like

1 Like

:roll_eyes: no bins out tomorrow you idiot.
Storm Brian is on the way.

Black and green tomorrow @Rocko. I have them out already

1 Like

Great thing about being a bin man is that you’d only have to work one day a week.

2 Likes

If you just worked on the recycling you’d only work once every second week

Outstanding bin management there from me. Realized yesterday that today was my normal bin day and checked the Panda website and sure enough they were collecting today as normal. Put the bins out last night and they’ve been picked up already. I’d say 90% of the neighbors didn’t put one out and were disgusted this morning when they heard the lorry rumbling by.

5 Likes

Fail to prepare and all that

Four weeks without emptying the recycling bin at this time of year could be fatal.

1 Like

I’ve just put a post it on my fridge to remind me to put my bins out this evening.

I have for historical reasons two (2) recycling bins which this time of year is worth it’s weight in recyclable packaging and glass.

I was aware of the scheduled collection going ahead this morning, but I’m in Wexford and let it slide. I could have sent my helpful neighbour Audry a text and she would have obliged, but I didn’t want to put her out over the festive period.

I’d have gone in and done it for you pal if I’d known you were on the same cycle as me

1 Like

Would you not put them out now and save yourself the worry?

I’m safe until Tuesday but I’ll be in Iceland (the country, not the shop) so I could well be looking at an issue Tuesday week. 2020 @Batigol will look after that though.

I’d like to remind all forumites to check their bin calendars urgently.

Christmas is falling lovely for my bin collection this year. Monday and Monday neither a holiday. Ideal

1 Like

Are TFK posters not getting helpful reminder texts over the festive period to let you know of any changes, or lack thereof, to the normal collection schedules? Having to rely on looking at calendars is 90s stuff.

1 Like