Some bin help please

+1.

Get texts but the bin lorry done two runs, one at 7am and one around 12

Any lad on their mobile phone over these few days needs to look in the mirror.

2 Likes

I just did that.

Lads are wasting their lives on internet fora

2 Likes

I’m currently playing refuse roulette. Bins should have been Wednesday. No idea when they will come but it’s green AND brown this week. Miss it and it’s a 2 week rollover. I’m keeping an eye on the neighbours.

1 Like

Emptied Monday - santy half filled the green one today. The amount of single use plastic in kids presents is disgusting @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

Ours are tomorrow feels like their are 2 dead bodies in both the blue and green ones but such a relief to be heading to Limerick tomorrow for the weekend knowing that the Yuletide refuse is no more

I had a fine big fire up in the back field of recycling stuff there earlier.The amount of waste at Christmas is a sight.

3 Likes

The oul’ Leitrim habits will never be dead with @Massey. Burning shite in a barrel… Grrrrrrrr. *

• I’m aware of another forumite at the same nefarious activities earlier on.
    It’s burned itself out now I’m told…
1 Like

No barrel just me and my trustee graipe for shaking it up

Graipe… A noble implement.

With a short T handle.The only job

I have a great little Christmas tradition of having a bonfire mid morning.

Edit: I see this has been covered by other rural dwellers. @Massey

3 Likes

I normally wait till Stephens morning as i gather up all the shite belonging to the outlaws as well

Vile

Shure its only sent to Belgium to be burned anyways,im actually helping by burning it at home otherwise it has to be collected by a bin lorry taken into limerick,baled and wrapped in plastic,loaded by a forklift,trucked up to the dock,unloaded onto a boat and then sent to Belgium to be burned.Im just cutting out the middlemen

7 Likes

Recycling day today. Plenty of random bags and
empty milk cartons and the like passing through the garden this morning. Keeping the bin from cartwheeling down the street is the name of the game. Neighbours are taking no chances and have hefted a baysht of a shtone on top of the bin.

1 Like

Binmen are ignorant bastard by an large. When confronted with a half concrete block or stone on a bun lid, instead of sliding it onto the wall beside the bin, they just fuck it on the ground. I’ve observed this cross multiple properties.