Some bin help please

Would you blame them?

Yes, I would.

You’d think binmen would show some care and pride in their work, but alas no.

Why should they have to move it at all?

That’s where the square bale comes in. Mighty for the jobéén.

Should I be waiting out there on a windy morning and take it off for them?

If you’re going to be fussy about where it’s left afterwards I’d suggest you should

I’ll give you a bit of advice for free here Ambrose. I have a bungee cord tied to the bin. If the weather looks like being a bit windy I affix the grapple hooks in such a manner that the lid won’t blow open. The binmen are well versed in undoing the grapple hooks.

3 Likes

Do they tie them into a knot and fuck the on the ground?

No they don’t.

There’s a better class of binman in the Pale.

We changed bin providers recently… Between the jigs and the wheels we hadn’t had the waste collected in a month and the old provider are taking the bins back tomorrow, empty. They wouldn’t take the waste… I was gonna get into a dingdong with them and threaten to leave the bin over on the green across the road and they could collect it at their leisure. But after recalling the garbage episode of the sopranos i thought better of it… I moved the waste contents from old to new bin earlier and hosed down the old bin. The smell of the month old nappies and waste is still stuck up my nostrils… i nearly gawked at once stage as dog shit, nappy bag and waste bag had all melted into one reeking slimey entity :nauseated_face:

End.

4 Likes

Joys of fatherhood kid- count your blessings you never had to wash the terylene ones down the jacks
Then dry them off in front of the fire
House used stink all avidly in the winter

1 Like

Got shtung myself the August Bank Holiday Monday as the waste bin was meant to go out on the Friday and I was away. Nappies stewing away in the high 20s for the bones of a month is not great, there was a fair bang coming off it for the last week especially without even opening the lid. I was relieved to be wheeling it back in empty off the street this evening.

2 Likes