Some Changes Afoot

Myself and Bandage have been making a few changes to the site recently:

[b]

1. A new front page[/b]

AGAIN.

The last one was a pain in the hole to update. This one is fully integrated with the forum software. Every article posted there will create a post in the forum and the latest posts from the forum will show up there.

Writing an article for the front page of TFK is now as easy as writing a post.

Just need to assign a category, upload an image that’s in some way relevant and post away.

The downsides of this are:
a. it’s possibly not as pretty but it’s way more stable for updating etc and it’s a seamless integration
b. everyone will have to move back to the green skin. The chat forces that anyway - can’t keep these things going on different designs, it’s just too much work for Dunph and the lads.

Probably switch over tomorrow sometime.

2. New Videos System - fairly self explanatory.

This is live now. Hopefully will fill up with some good videos. Again it’s running as part of the forum software so integrates fine.

Any categories/features you want added etc let me know.

You can embed or post the normal links that work in the forum, both options available.

3. Return of the chatbar

Now incorporating chatrooms and a few other features (you can see when the person you’re chatting to is typing etc.)

4.Somewhere down the line - vbookie

Was talking to a few people about this so hopefully this will be available soon*.

• probably not.

[quote=“Rocko, post: 512811”]
Myself and Bandage have been making a few changes to the site recently:

[b]

1. A new front page[/b]

AGAIN.

The last one was a pain in the hole to update. This one is fully integrated with the forum software. Every article posted there will create a post in the forum and the latest posts from the forum will show up there.

Writing an article for the front page of TFK is now as easy as writing a post.

Just need to assign a category, upload an image that’s in some way relevant and post away.

The downsides of this are:
a. it’s possibly not as pretty but it’s way more stable for updating etc and it’s a seamless integration
b. everyone will have to move back to the green skin. The chat forces that anyway - can’t keep these things going on different designs, it’s just too much work for Dunph and the lads.

Probably switch over tomorrow sometime.

2. New Videos System - fairly self explanatory.

This is live now. Hopefully will fill up with some good videos. Again it’s running as part of the forum software so integrates fine.

Any categories/features you want added etc let me know.

You can embed or post the normal links that work in the forum, both options available.

3. Return of the chatbar

Now incorporating chatrooms and a few other features (you can see when the person you’re chatting to is typing etc.)

4.Somewhere down the line - vbookie

Was talking to a few people about this so hopefully this will be available soon*.

• probably not.
    [/quote]With regards item 1 i have grown very fond of my hunnish blue background Rocko :angry: .The new video item is class though! :clap:

If I get time I’ll try and cater for one other skin beyond the green one but it won’t be this week. Hunnish blue won’t work either - not just that it’s messy, it won’t work, so have to change over I’m afraid.

Video thing will keep you sweet hopefully.

[quote=“Rocko, post: 512813”]
If I get time I’ll try and cater for one other skin beyond the green one but it won’t be this week. Hunnish blue won’t work either - not just that it’s messy, it won’t work, so have to change over I’m afraid.

Video thing will keep you sweet hopefully.
[/quote]Your the boss Rock!

Fare thee well hunnish blue, you were the best skin a forum could have.

Where’s the astro forum gone? Has the history of our marvellous three in a row been lost for all time?

Was just about to post a tribute to ClarkeyCat as he has played his last game for TFK.

EDIT: Strange - just appeared when I refreshed.

It’s been there all along tinnion, just moved slightly.

Hunnish blue is the best skin. The green is just sickly. Da du ron ron ron da du ron ron.

Hunnish Blue was a sound, decent, aul skin.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Hunnish Blue is the way of the future.

What do we want?

SNOT GREEN OUT!!!

When do we want it?

NOW!!!

This is fucked up now I cant go on this fucking thing in work!

Try the mobile skin flano? Still green but less flashy.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Might be some issues with the front page rocko, the middle section with the articles is being pushed down below the COTYLatest forum posts side bars.

Also the green is pants. That is all.

It’s just not the same. I think we need a RIP Hun skin thread or better yet a Bring Back Hunnish Blue thread.

The green is beautiful.

Ve vant da money Lebowski.

What browser are you using? I don’t have that happening on Firefox, Chrome or IE.

:lol:

[color="#9ACD32"][size=“5”]BANTER[/size]

Its happening on chrome for me anyway?

[ATTACH]396.IPB[/ATTACH]