Some TFK Housekeeping

Two quick items for your perusal:

1. We are in the process of moving some static data to the cloud to create space on our server. If you notice any broken images (from the last 3 years say) will you point them out to me please?

2. TFK is currently not viewable by guests. We are taking a cautious approach with the admission of new members. If anyone knows anybody who is waiting to join, send me a PM and I’ll push them through.
    Needless to say if you vouch for someone who has previously been banned then you’ll be quickly shown the door and you’ll be setting up on account on the new NograRightWingFreeSpeechPlatformForRacistsTM before you know it.

29 Likes

I can vouch for Pat

2 Likes

Great stuff. Limit new members

Get rid of the likes of @Mac & @padjo

4 Likes

@Sledgehammer needs to go, the cunt could never be trusted.

I surely get one free pass after discovering one of your passwords on the INTERNET :wink:

1 Like

Fifteen fannyboys and counting :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve tried to log onto nrwfspfr.com but I can’t make head nor tail of this pagination craic.

1 Like

Sure you’d only be lonely if I wasn’t around

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Disappearing threads

That is very wise. The recent Twitter carry on was beyond the Pale.

One casualty of the last update is that youtube embedding is no longer working.

We had to “rebake” (reconstruct the html effectively) as part of the static data migration. That likely means that we sent a lot of requests to youtube and other providers over the last couple of days, as all posts would have been refreshed on the server.

So youtube have blocked us. Hopefully temporarily.

Was it the last Tucker Carlson video I posted?

TFK Dance Classics Thread :weary:

THE SELFISH GIANT 4

Can you give me an example of a broken image? I don’t know what that means.

Can you give me an example of a racist also.

These system notification are great. Real nostalgia in them. If only I could remember.

Can we “lose” @iron_mike’s gif posting?

Why are you hell-bent on controlling what people post?

3 Likes

giphy (10)

6 Likes

1 Like