Sorry, but you have been banned from this forum

[quote=“twiceasnice97, post: 706668”]

you have got to be kidding.
ffs sake.
is that what they are claiming or just what you deduced[/quote]

Im only kidding TAN :smiley:

Ah…right.

This is nearly as bad as the time boxty and lazarus got me banned off globalgaa.net or whatever it was called

They are banning all the non Tip members because they are in meltdown and they obviously look in here and see ye laughing at them. There is a big crossover between the forums, not that i post there but it’s obvious a lot here post there and vice versa.

I think that place is just a Gaa themed nursing home.

1 Like

It was mildly entertaining at times, very easy to get lads rilled up by making any auld outragious claims over there

Because Tipp are so universally despised, Tipp posters generally don’t survive very long anywhere outside of PV. In many ways it’s the Israel of Gaa foums. They’re obviously undertaking a bout of ethnic cleansing at the moment.

its very foolish stuff.
if they dont have the likes of me to hate and have a go at civil war is likely to break out.
it will all end in tears

i am suspended until 2026 which is pretty harsh in some ways.
i am setting up my google calender now to count down the days

That’s an extraordinary banning. It must have been for something other than putting together a case for your man’s phone call with RTE

I only got banned til 2016 :shakefist:

Unreal stuff! That winter green is a flute. Know a few of the head guys over there and they take themselves way to seriously.

Eating their young doesn’t even do it justice. Hilarious.

Is Winter green the corigan bloke from that band?

That makes the unbelievably shit twee music. Yes that is him

yeah, an absolute mucksavage

i may have to assume a kofi anan type role in all of this

He is clearly sensitive regarding his music career so puke.

Does he own the place?
An unbelievable tosser.

Moderator, I believe it is a lad from Newport who owns it

Noddy, who used to post on here is also a mod over there

Did Mulcair step away?