South Circular Road Gazette

No ā€¦ He has a video attacking themā€¦ heā€™s some pro Trump, far right, anti -immigrant christian.

Thereā€™s some great lines in the first few mins.

ā€œIā€™d be straight in throwing slapsā€
ā€œI know some sound Africansā€

Yeah, thereā€™s some classic Limerick jargon in his videos but he has some very bizarre videos made ā€”

Vaccines tick
Chemtrails tick
Muslims tick
Suppression of the white man tick

This man is a neighbour of @backinatracksuit ---- this fella sits around posting videos of anti- immigrants and @backinatracksuit posts pictures of pretend pints. Two very strange individuals

ā€œThis is Ireland not Mohamed land, not Muslim land, not India like fucking Leo came fromā€ :joy::joy::joy: ah lads. Class

The ā€˜Arse banditsā€™ are part of the feminazi who want to kill babies, introduce the gay agenda into schools and put gender on a spectrum ā€¦

Heā€™s right in a way when he says these people are only latching onto other peopleā€™s pain for their own agenda ā€¦

Jaysus Iā€™ve seen that lad a bit. He used to be walking a dog around .

Iā€™m almost sure he is a man who sells a bit of product

And smokes a fair bit iā€™d say.

Never knew Kevin Barry died in 1916. Every day is a school day

1 Like

By God. :grin:

1 Like

This chap lives in that house up by the road down to Clements and Laurel Hill with all the signs in the window, Iā€™ve seen him collect his methadone in Oā€™Sullivanā€™s a couple of times, heā€™s the owner of Limerickā€™s best known dog (black and white with the bandanna)

Are we going to get a few free gigs this summer? The drive through gig thing is supposed to be on in Greenpark. I could be enjoying the bland in offensiveness of Hermitage Green for free from my back garden.

And will you contact the leader to complain about it after?

Theyā€™ll be grateful for the article at this stage.

Youā€™d be better off getting the virus than listening to them

Weā€™ll finally be able to answer the question of if ā€œhermitage green were playing for free in my back gardenā€ would I close the window or not

We should send in a letter for the laugh, make up some nonsense

Sure what else have we to be doing.

Dear Editor,

It has come to my attention that a number of drive through concerts are to be organised for Greenpark racecourse, will every car that arrives at venue have to prove their address is within the limits of Governemnt restrictions.

Given I canā€™t visit my family outside of the 5km zone at the moment. I donā€™t think it fair that people can travel to see Hermitage Green, who lets face it, are likely to play within 5km of everyone at some stage this year anyway.

Perhaps I could buy tickets for my family and get to see them that way, but I think they have suffered enough already this year.

Yours etc.

JG

2 Likes

Itā€™s during phase 5 mate so I could feasibly drive down (and write a letter of complaint then)