South Circular Road Gazette

You may as well drop it into them while your at it. Seeing as you’re down like.

Gavin James & Hermitage Green? :nauseated_face:

FFS like.

Exactly the type of acts who, if they were playing in my back garden, I’d close the curtains. And now I might literally have to do that.

The irish public love boring mediocre music. Look at EP only acts that appealed to me were RTJ and RATM

@TheUlteriorMotive will be very annoyed to hear you say that.

Subject to personal opinion. The Corona and walking on cars will be next on the bill

These are clearly gigs for people who don’t actually like music

3 Likes

Am I correct bingo loco are doing a drive in gig there too?

That Bingo Loco is supposed to be good craic :joy:

Never been but I feel they tell everyone record the whole thing for social media. But if they are I reckon the guards would clean up with drink driving outside

It’s supposed to be great craic but I’d imagine it’s rendered kind of pointless if you are in a car

They’ve a footpath added to the top of the slip road just over the bridge already. Great job as it was an awful blind spot to cross the road when walking.
I was only reading the same flyer yesterday. Apartments across from punches would be a fine job.

2 Likes

How will they restrict it to local traffic though?
Put up a sign?

Also, given Limerick’s famous grid layout and warren of lanes, it wouldn’t be overly difficult to create some sort of dedicated cycle route through the lanes?

Where the petrol station was?

All traffic is local. The limerick crowd are fierce clannish and parochial.

1 Like

Where the car sales place was. It might have been a petrol station at one stage as well, on the Peoney Court side of the road

John Moloney motors?

Yes

There was a 4 Star Pizza there donkey’s years ago before the likes of Dominos and Pizza hut were a thing here.