Spanish Civil War Mark II

You cannot kill hope

Limerick hurling is proofvof that

So theyā€™ll do nathinā€™

Heā€™s thinking of Caledonia

An interesting weekend ahead in Catalonia :popcorn:

A spot of nationalism to deflect from peopleā€™s real problems.

the eu is falling apart

Iā€™d be inclined to take that comment more seriously if you werenā€™t such a shameless shill for Trump.

But you are, so I wonā€™t.

Youā€™re dead right on Trump here, heā€™s the master of a bit of deflection. That you fall into it everytime is gas.

1 Like

I see the royalists have come down hard hereā€¦firing rubber bullets on innocent people.
Shame on you @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and @balbec

im euskadi mate

1 Like

Iā€™m Italian mate

1 Like

I am Galician mate ,

1 Like

up Andalusia

The Green & White of Andalusia is a thing to behold.

Are you from the Polish part or the Ukranian part?

1 Like

Thereā€™s a fairly decent chance of a yes vote given that the ā€˜noā€™ voters seem much more likely to stay at home. Crazy scenes there today with cops storming polling stations and firefighters forming barriers to protect the demonstrators from the police. Stunning how quickly a small nationalist movement can become a wildfire. Madrid has underestimated the potential the movement had and Iā€™d say a lot of the Catalans themselves are shocked at how far it has gone.

The Basques are alright sorts and fully deserve their indepedence.

The Catalans are a disgusting bunch of right wing nuts and should be kept under Spanish rule.

3 Likes

Austerity has fucked Spain. Unemployment, six years on from the crisis hitting, is still close to 20%. Theyā€™re not even forecasting it to fall beneath 10% by 2020. Youth unemployment is close to 40%! No country can sustain that without massive political upheaval.