Spicy food

The jars mixer. The jalfrezi and the madras. Great tack altogether.

@Fagan_ODowd Niamh from Green Saffron is showcasing her wares at Olive Deli in Skerries today. Whatever about the sauce, Niamh is hot

2 Likes

I’d say she’d be well able to put away a few Biraynis

Ah, my namesake the habanero!

I had a vindaloo last night and it was outrageously hot…I’ve had many a one before but this was like swallowing lava… Unreal. I was tripping after it.

2 Likes

I suppose it was the best way of getting the taste of cock out of your mouth.

3 Likes

:astonished:

Dodgy curry?

:joy::confused::sob::rage::flushed::eek::money_mouth:

Six businesses, including two popular Dublin burrito restaurants, have been issued with closure orders by the Food Safety Authority.

Mama’s Revenge burrito bar on Leinster Street South in Dublin 2, Orchid Harbour restaurant, Main Street, Kilmuckridge, Wexford and Mad Cow Milkshakes, Burgers & Kebabs takeaway in Cabra, Dublin 7 were all issued orders under the 2010 EC (Official Control of Foodstuffs) Regulations.

Little Ass, the popular burrito takeaway on Dawson Street in central Dublin was served a closure order due to its preparation and cooking of raw chicken.

Stockwell Artisan Foods restaurant in Drogheda, Co Louth was issued a closure order under the 1998 FSAI Act.

Kelleghan Catering Limited, Tallow, Waterford, was ordered to stop preparing and supplying ready-to-eat food for other businesses.

These orders can be lifted once the authorities are satisfied that the businesses have altered their practises to bring them in-line with regulations.

Dr Pamela Byrne of the FSAI said, “There can be no excuse for putting consumers’ health at risk through negligent practices.”

“This requires putting appropriate food safety management procedures in place and making sure they are strictly adhered to at all times,” she added.

I was just about to post that :hushed:

Shocking that a place with Mad Cow in the title could fail a health inspection

Mamas revenge seems apt enough.

A slight difference of opinion and a little misunderstanding according to the Little Ass Burrito proprietor on Facebook. Just that their shop had been expanded so much that the authority reckoned food prep should be done offsite.

1 Like

I made a curry there without following any real recipe. Sweat is dripping off me here after it.

3 Likes

Cooking shouldn’t be that much of a struggle. You are doing it wrong.

That’s the business. If you don’t break out in sweat across your forehead it’s not hot enough.

1 Like

I love banging together mixes of spices and blitzing in my coffee grinder, can be hit and miss and I’ll never have the same again but when it works it’s amazing, my kids love curry but I can never put in as much chili as I’d like, usually bang a load of flakes into my own

1 Like

@Watchyourtoes is spotted at joes Indian in Limerick. Talking to male company outside the door?

@Joe_Player owns an Indian?