Spiritual Experiences

I had one this morning on top of the north downs in the middle of 10 mile hike, a freezing cold but lovely sunny morning. Through healthy living and a proper diet I achieved a state of enlightenment, a higher state of consciousness and self awareness. Its absolutely unbelievable, unreal what you can achieve through proper nutrition and exercise.

1 Like

Bet it doesnt beat a good coming up shit or your first yoke

1 Like

A man can spend his entire life trying to replicate that first yoke.

If he’s not careful it can consume him.

20 years ago I took Ecstasy for the first time, I had a similar spiritual experience

1 Like

[QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 1080021, member: 129”]A man can spend his entire life trying to replicate that first yoke.

If he’s not careful it can consume him.[/QUOTE]
Be careful with old eezer he a love you can lose

October 1995. Theater Royal Limerick.

[I]I popped in my mouth and crunched it between my teeth, it was bitter, not like paracetamol, but a real chemical twang, which spread in a very unpleasant way in my mouth. I washed it down with a mouthful of water which did not fully rinse away the disgusting aftertaste. I stood at the back of the dancefloor.

10 minutes and counting. I was slightly edgy and fretting, wondering what was going to happen next, I didn’t know anything about this stuff, what it would do, what its effects were, would it kill me like all newspaper reports of the time. I was a roaster from the middle of nowhere, used to going to discos’s on Lahinch and Lisdoonvarna. Where would this take me? to hell or to Heaven, will I be the same after it? None of these thoughts really took shape, just fluttered around my sub conscious.

25 minutes, more water, Guinness does not go well with this stuff I was told, sip away sip sip sip. Was that a twinge of something? The lights seem to flicker for a second, a tiny flutter in my belly, but nothing our of the ordinary, I anxiously scanned my body and metabolism, everything was ok

Forty minutes, almost imperceptibly everything shifted. Forever. Like an elevator accelerating upwards. An overwhelming, powerful charge surged through my body, rising through the veins and the arteries and the bones and the teeth pushing me against the wall. Sit back… fuuuuck,…sit back, hold on, ride it, hold it, ride it with it, my mind began to tell me, ride it, it will be ok, it will be good, this is good, go with it.

Then it went, I felt a desperate urge to talk to someone, to voice these strange and never before experienced feelings that were inside me, I had a few brief words with a friend, barely a conversation, but it was infused with intensity, a meaning I had never felt before. I understood his thoughts, his hopes, his dreams, his pain and joy, what he’d been through, I understood, it all came together, I knew he thought the same. Now in this exact moment it was all resolved. It was going to be alright, everything was going to be alright.

Then the wave crashed over me again, I was dumbstruck, oh god this is strong, so strong, I could not speak, but my emotions raged in a way I had never experienced before. I wanted to shake hands or something, my skin felt clammy but sensitive beyond all belief.

“are you alright?”
Paralysed, I could only nod
“its ok, its ok” he reassured me

I tried to sip, but it was impossible, it felt like hours but it must have only lasted a few seconds. Suddenly the driving techno sound that seemed to be in the background all along came roaring out of the huge speakers at the front of the stage, flashing into my focus, searing into my consciousness. It felt like the sound, each glorious slash of the riff was slicing through every cell in my body, transmuting its physiology. The drums seemed to sparkle in the air, reverberating as if in a cathedral…and then the bass…it was like something i had never heard before, it resonated right to the core of my body, pulsing from both inside and outside.

The pressure in my head lifted dramatically. I felt warm all over and found myself stroking my arm, I was sweating and had not noticed. The world had opened up and changed, this horrible former cinema, was suddenly a gorgeous labyrinth, bright and wonderful, built especially for everyone there, glistening with a wonderful iridescence which I had not been able to se before. New World, New Sound, New Life. Everything felt so right. YES. A resounding YES.

The friend who got us the pills came over, it was like meeting him again for the first time after a long absence, I had changed, we all had changed, but the elapsed time, could it only have been an hour?

Are you alright? he gauged from the smile on my face, the music is great isn’t it? you have got to stand up, move, go and dance otherwise you will just sit there all night.

I stood unsteadily and wobbled, staggered. I negotiated my way to the edge of the dance floor, and began to slide into the rhythm, getting immersed in it, the bass curling around the spine, which felt like it had been loosened of its inhibitive rigidity . In a second I was amongst the throng, synched right into the matrix of bodies and thumping sound, transported, transformed, alright LETS GO![/I]

Paraphrased from Altered State, a few lads on here now exactly what this feels like

1 Like

You were probably just light headed from the lack of protein in your diet.

[QUOTE=“Fitzy, post: 1080052, member: 236”]You were probably just light headed from the lack of protein in your diet.[/QUOTE]how do you figure that out? I have plenty of protein in my diet, do yourself a favour and leave the nutrition to the experts

[QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 1080021, member: 129”]A man can spend his entire life trying to replicate that first yoke.

If he’s not careful it can consume him.[/QUOTE]
Amen, brother.

[QUOTE=“Tassotti, post: 1080040, member: 361”]October 1995. Theater Royal Limerick.

[I]I popped in my mouth and crunched it between my teeth, it was bitter, not like paracetamol, but a real chemical twang, which spread in a very unpleasant way in my mouth. I washed it down with a mouthful of water which did not fully rinse away the disgusting aftertaste. I stood at the back of the dancefloor.

10 minutes and counting. I was slightly edgy and fretting, wondering what was going to happen next, I didn’t know anything about this stuff, what it would do, what its effects were, would it kill me like all newspaper reports of the time. I was a roaster from the middle of nowhere, used to going to discos’s on Lahinch and Lisdoonvarna. Where would this take me? to hell or to Heaven, will I be the same after it? None of these thoughts really took shape, just fluttered around my sub conscious.

25 minutes, more water, Guinness does not go well with this stuff I was told, sip away sip sip sip. Was that a twinge of something? The lights seem to flicker for a second, a tiny flutter in my belly, but nothing our of the ordinary, I anxiously scanned my body and metabolism, everything was ok

Forty minutes, almost imperceptibly everything shifted. Forever. Like an elevator accelerating upwards. An overwhelming, powerful charge surged through my body, rising through the veins and the arteries and the bones and the teeth pushing me against the wall. Sit back… fuuuuck,…sit back, hold on, ride it, hold it, ride it with it, my mind began to tell me, ride it, it will be ok, it will be good, this is good, go with it.

Then it went, I felt a desperate urge to talk to someone, to voice these strange and never before experienced feelings that were inside me, I had a few brief words with a friend, barely a conversation, but it was infused with intensity, a meaning I had never felt before. I understood his thoughts, his hopes, his dreams, his pain and joy, what he’d been through, I understood, it all came together, I knew he thought the same. Now in this exact moment it was all resolved. It was going to be alright, everything was going to be alright.

Then the wave crashed over me again, I was dumbstruck, oh god this is strong, so strong, I could not speak, but my emotions raged in a way I had never experienced before. I wanted to shake hands or something, my skin felt clammy but sensitive beyond all belief.

“are you alright?”
Paralysed, I could only nod
“its ok, its ok” he reassured me

I tried to sip, but it was impossible, it felt like hours but it must have only lasted a few seconds. Suddenly the driving techno sound that seemed to be in the background all along came roaring out of the huge speakers at the front of the stage, flashing into my focus, searing into my consciousness. It felt like the sound, each glorious slash of the riff was slicing through every cell in my body, transmuting its physiology. The drums seemed to sparkle in the air, reverberating as if in a cathedral…and then the bass…it was like something i had never heard before, it resonated right to the core of my body, pulsing from both inside and outside.

The pressure in my head lifted dramatically. I felt warm all over and found myself stroking my arm, I was sweating and had not noticed. The world had opened up and changed, this horrible former cinema, was suddenly a gorgeous labyrinth, bright and wonderful, built especially for everyone there, glistening with a wonderful iridescence which I had not been able to se before. New World, New Sound, New Life. Everything felt so right. YES. A resounding YES.

The friend who got us the pills came over, it was like meeting him again for the first time after a long absence, I had changed, we all had changed, but the elapsed time, could it only have been an hour?

Are you alright? he gauged from the smile on my face, the music is great isn’t it? you have got to stand up, move, go and dance otherwise you will just sit there all night.

I stood unsteadily and wobbled, staggered. I negotiated my way to the edge of the dance floor, and began to slide into the rhythm, getting immersed in it, the bass curling around the spine, which felt like it had been loosened of its inhibitive rigidity . In a second I was amongst the throng, synched right into the matrix of bodies and thumping sound, transported, transformed, alright LETS GO![/I]

Paraphrased from Altered State, a few lads on here now exactly what this feels like[/QUOTE]
What kind of weirdo animal deliberstely chews pills. Apart from that its a decent explanation

1 Like

[QUOTE=“artfoley, post: 1080160, member: 179”]What kind of weirdo animal deliberstely chews pills. Apart from that its a decent explanation[/QUOTE]to get them digested faster

waiting for the rush was half the fun. If you want quick action get mdma rocks/powder

currently having one, my body is in a near state of ketosis

Have you taken mate, LSD?

[QUOTE=“Tess Tickle, post: 1089752, member: 2269”]Have you taken mate, LSD?[/QUOTE]I’ve done it all mate, not gone on acid, too heavy, a few mushrooms and a bit of good speed is a nice combination, around 30 mushroom and few lines of pink champagne back in sir Henrys in 1996 brought me a similar spiritual experience

Only 2 hours ago was lying flat on a walnut floor in a house at the foothills of Eagles Rock.

The room was 38 degrees, the only light was coming from a blazing fire in the corner. The yoga master was taking us through some mindfulness exercises after our warm down.

First I thought I was falling off to sleep… but no this was different to sleep, my mind was fully alert, crystal clear and devoid of any focus or thoughts. When thoughts did come they passed through like clouds in the sky. Then it went to a deeper level, mind and body felt completely suspended in a complete trance, the only thing keeping it real was the odd bead of sweat rolling from my brow. I actually felt my mind and body in unison healing each other… I lay there for what seemed like ages in state of compelte consciousness, immerced in the moment. I met myself. Somehow I dont think things will be the same after this.

Did ye use hot wax and stuff ?
Is Kinvara’s Passion the name you use to contact those people too ?

I strolled around the base of Mullaghmore this morning, then spent a few hours cutting wood and chopping it with a hatchet. I felt at one with myself and my surroundings.

1 Like

As I cycled through the town-lands of Kiltacky and Quackertown early this morning I am pretty sure I heard some tribal yelling?

Were you roaring as you chopped pal?

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1090694, member: 686”]As I cycled through the town-lands of Kiltacky and Quackertown early this morning I am pretty sure I heard some tribal yelling?

Were you roaring as you chopped pal?[/QUOTE]
I may have buddy, I was lost in the moment, lost in nature, everything was irrelevant