Spiritual Experiences

Lads, I found my bullet proof coffee gave me a heightened sense of awareness, maybe it was my surroundings today, @Kinvaraā€™s Passion I envy you if that is the state you can achieve every day, your life must be nearly complete

Anything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant.

Contentedness is the key to a complete life mate. A heightened sense of conscious awareness does help too of course so diet and exercise are critical.
But before all that, a man must step above the fashionable self loathing of modern life and learn to like himself. There is a clear distinction here between vanity and actually liking ones self.

[QUOTE=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 1090718, member: 686ā€]Contentedness is the key to a complete life mate. A heightened sense of conscious awareness does help too of course so diet and exercise are critical.
But before all that, a man must step above the fashionable self loathing of modern life and learn to like himself. There is a clear distinction here between vanity and actually liking ones self.[/QUOTE]

:clap:

Great advice.

[QUOTE=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 1090718, member: 686ā€]Contentedness is the key to a complete life mate. A heightened sense of conscious awareness does help too of course so diet and exercise are critical.
But before all that, a man must step above the fashionable self loathing of modern life and learn to like himself. There is a clear distinction here between vanity and actually liking ones self.[/QUOTE]

Profound.

:clap:

That canā€™t be turned on like a switch mate.

No suggestion that it can be mate.

Yeah - I suppose ā€˜learnā€™ is the key word.

Lads, I have incorporated 15 minutes of meditation into my morning routine in the last 10 days, all I can say it has changed my life in ways that I would have never thought possible two weeks ago, you really focus on your being and body, its unreal the focus and the sense of being at one with myslef

there is now way to happiness, happiness is the way

Once you accept Jesus as your friend Tassotti, happiness will always be the way.

Have a loving and warm day my friends.

[QUOTE=ā€œPeter G, post: 1098745, member: 1758ā€]Once you accept Jesus as your friend Tassotti, happiness will always be the way.

Have a loving and warm day my friends.[/QUOTE]
once you accept and love yourself, you will love the world, have a wonderful day Peter and savor every second of it

doing a bit of work on myself this evening, some deep meditation and and a bit of reading

I was doing a HIIT this morning at half five with Carl Cox fact 1 on the earphones, the bit where he mixes in the ā€œthe orange themeā€ came on and I suddenly drifted into another world for a brief few seconds, but it felt like an eternity, I was transported into a different time and place, I was going at 80% max cardiovascular effort but I felt a surge of goose bumps on my back, magical, do any of ye former pill heads ever get that anymore? maybe because it is I rarely listen to that type of music anymore, but I felt so young and full of hope for a moment

I also think that diet and nutrition can also bring you to a place that you never thought existed, I love my life and I love myself at the moment

canā€™t wait to get up on the morning, normally i would go for a HIIT or heavy compound session around half five, but I plan on getting up and enjoying a bullet proof coffee and contemplating for a while, then I will do a bit of reading and meditation, opening the curtains around a quarter to six to enjoy the sun rise, then the gym, what a way to start off a enjoyable weekend, I am a winner in the game of life.

#crushingit

Just for those of you like me who didnā€™t know what it meantā€¦

High-intensity interval training (HIIT), also called high-intensity intermittent exercise (HIIE) or sprint interval training (SIT), is an enhanced form of interval training, an exercise strategy alternating periods of short intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods. HIIT is a form of cardiovascular exercise. Usual HIIT sessions may vary from 4ā€“30 minutes. These short, intense workouts provide improved athletic capacity and condition, improved glucose metabolism, and improved fatburning.

[QUOTE=ā€œtheLockes, post: 1102572, member: 58ā€]Just for those of you like me who didnā€™t know what it meantā€¦

High-intensity interval training (HIIT), also called high-intensity intermittent exercise (HIIE) or sprint interval training (SIT), is an enhanced form of interval training, an exercise strategy alternating periods of short intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods. HIIT is a form of cardiovascular exercise. Usual HIIT sessions may vary from 4ā€“30 minutes. These short, intense workouts provide improved athletic capacity and condition, improved glucose metabolism, and improved fatburning.[/QUOTE]its revolutionised the way I approach cardiovascular exercise, I see mugs plugging away running out on the road or on thread mill wasting time when I can achieve the same in 25 minutes of HIIT, time is precious.

Iā€™m one of those lads who enjoys the long slog though. For me it gives more sense of achievement but each to their own mate.
Ballycotton 10 tomorrow, looking forward to it. Ive trained well, looked after my diet, introduced beetroot a few weeks back and Iā€™m on a different level as opposed to where Iā€™m usually at this time of year. My focus is spot on and Iā€™m delighted with my bowel movements. Life is good.