This isnt about Rachel Allens sandwiches

I couldn’t see anybody basically admitting that they’re a paedophile when they are not. Unless there’s anything solid to back it up I would presume the conspiracies are bullshit

3 Likes

The Allens appear to be of dubious character.

1 Like

Has Rachel ever been submitted to the auld birds thread? Cc @Locke

I for one fell the rumour anyway. I wouldn’t let one product from there into the house in any case and mrs feels the same. I wouldn’t even take weed off Joshua :grinning:

5 Likes

It’d be organic weed.

Not in as a picture but commented on, yes

I was at a photoshoot for DS with little Dervel and Rachel Allen a few years back. She’s lovely, really is. Couldn’t have been nicer. Down to earth, chatty, you’d be at ease in her company. And by God yeah ya would…!

1 Like

I saw her eating a muffin in the shopping centre in Drogheda

She was doing some thing at O’Briens the same day so I didn’t log it as a spot

Would ya?

Yes

1 Like

My mam was very fond of Rachel, the cousin I mentioned who works down there was her godson, they went down once on a church old ladies trip and Rachel made a big fuss of them, this was a bunch of women from Mahon church, pure salt of the earth crowd and Rachel obviously put them at their ease,

I didn’t realise Ballymaloe did soup

Irish version of Nigella

It certainly looks like the Carkies on here are well used to supping from the soup bowl

4 Likes

The Cully and Sully stuff? I’d prefer to make my own soup but it isn’t the worst

Rachel had a swimming pool growing up in her back garden I remember reading before. Always struck me as I never heard of anyone in Ireland having one.

This guy fucks

1 Like

They relish it down there

5 Likes

Cully + Silly :+1:

We eat soup actually