Sport Books

I would suggest “feet in the clouds”
“the rider” (by Tim crabbe)
And Ronan o garas book in case you run short of jacks roll.

The White Spider
Brilliant book.

The Rider is a good book.

There’s always “Unlimited Heartbreak”.

1 Like

I second the Tyler Hamilton book. Few years since I read it but its brilliant

2 Likes

It’s Dave Kitson I believe. Ruined it when I found out who he was. He’s unbelievably arrogant for someone who was an average player.

The Men In White Suits is a decent read. All the more so for a liverpool fan like yourself

The foxy cunt?

Yeah seemingly so.

I wasn’t that taken with Red Machine which is the 80s version of men in white suits, there is a very good book about Liverpool in 83/84 called ‘I don’t know what it is but I love it’, it has a Roy of the Rovers style cover,

1 Like

The boys will be boys about the Dallas Cowboys is simply incredible while Friday night lights the book is good. Some cracking stories in Paul carberrys book too.

2 Likes

Boys will be boys is brilliant, a similar (even better for me because I’m a fan of the team) book is called ‘The bad Guys Won’ about the New York Mets team from 1986, serious bunch of assholes but massively entertaining.

If you’re is going to be be a homosexual American football player then tight end has got to be your position.

1 Like

An awful roaster. Ron Dennis wasn’t long giving him the road from Woking

Brian Moores book. I used to think he’s an awful wanker but he’s an alright sort. Ronnie O"Sullivans book too is a great read. He’s more into running than snooker

Black lads with money are incredibly entertaining.

1 Like

Or wide (open) receiver.

Ordered this a few years ago and hadn’t paid much attention to it, started flicking through it the other night and it’s unbelievable, the ultimate coffee table book.

Was in O’Mahonys the other day and started flicking through Ray Parlours autobiography ‘the Romford Pele’, was tempted to pick it up but left it behind me that time.
Anyone read anything decent recently?

1 Like

What is wrong with you ? You are so materialistic and self involved

1 Like

+1

#mememememememememem