Sport Books

Was it coal or milk Christy Ring used to deliver up around the Glen? Heard there was a touch of the Pat Mustard going on there. I remember going into the bowlers after a heavy night in Henries and the yarns were unreal. Sure some lad borrowed £50 off me when I was after a week of shuttering in the blackpool shopping centre in 00 and didn’t I forget about it. Welll if I wasnt inside in Dave Clark in Creamfields the following year and he tapped me on the shoulder with the money. That was a very special time in my life.
@mickee321

4 Likes

He delivered oil pal. Rolled out his hose in many houses around Cloyne

8 Likes

The Cark lads were always terrible bastards but one thing for them, they’d always pay their debts.

4 Likes

I would have been well known around Blackpool in 99/00 there was good craic back then. We used to flake Cork regularly

There were sound enough now to be fair apart from the rob heffernen accident

1 Like

Cusacks was grim as duck. Lots of tales about fighting and arguing with other cark lads and then a full chapter about the time he and ‘gah’ hired motorcycles in Vietnam and after 3 hours trying to lose ‘gah’ he eventually suceded and didn’t go back to the hotel for 3 days, having found some faggot compound up a mountain and 3 days and nights spent banging the arse of a heap of poor Vietnamese lads. The filthy fucking cork bastard. Id say his mother and father were ashamed of their fucking life reading it.

7 Likes

Parent would only be disappointed with their kids, never ashamed

Might be different with step kids though I’m not sure

1 Like

Oooooooooooooffffffffttttttt.

Who was the cunt on here who said they’d be ashamed if their kid didn’t get over 500 points?

He did go to mass every morning.

And the poor father after wasting all of his money feeding him steak.

6 Likes

Deary me. Cusack was a grown man when he went up that mountain in search of Vietnamese men to engage in buggary with. He wasn’t a kid.

1 Like

Oooft

This is possibly the greatest post ever seen

What was that other yarn in another book. Was it Loughnanes? All the clannish cork weirdos sticking together on their own for the whole time on a all stars trip. Up at the bar chatting to each other in a Rob heffernen accent drinking pints of Heineken Anthony Daly wanted to get chatting to jbm about injecting greyhounds but ger manley told him fuck off @mickee321

2 Likes

Mike macs book was decent, just a straight forward thick cunt.

Sylvies is required reading for all serious gaa fans.

2 Likes

His father thought all gays had square jaws too

Daithi Regan and Michael Duignan were on Off the Ball yesterday for an extensive chat about such. Some twee but entertaining yarns.

1 Like

Did they podcast it?

Yes.

It’s on hour 4 of Sunday’s programme on the Listen Back function if you’re listening on a laptop - the sound is never as good on the podcast section.

1 Like