Sports return dates after Covid 19 shutdowns

I think pearse doherty did a fairly good take down of the truism that there of thousands of fraudulent claims and he went thru the insurance companies for a short cut recently at some Dail Committee. I remember being impressed at the time but nothing seemed to come of it.

You only need one claim and you could be out of existence of you’re not covered.

The awards in Ireland are a lot higher for same injuries as nearest comparator which is UK.

claims are not necessarily fraudulent but they tend to be maximised

Be interesting to see how they sort tickets in October for the 80,000 limerick hurling fans who made it to croker in 2018.

Have I tested positive?
Ehhhhh… no, you have a hamstring strain. Go home and rest for two weeks.

Oh and stay away from any of the rest of the players.

1 Like

The cunt has fuck all to worry him if that’s an issue.

1 Like

Aussie Rules season started back yesterday. Didnt see any of it, but sounded shite. Finished a draw between Richmond and Collingwood. They have shortened the length of quarters, not sure why, but down to 16 minutes from 20. They are pumping in fake crowd noises to try make it sound better.

Geelong and Hawthorn is on now on BT2. Geelong up two goals early.

Its quite dangerous for shit sports to start off without boozed up fans, its really a case of the emperor having no clothes.

1 Like

oh dont worry, they are getting boozed up, just not at the stadium. They even have a fan zone, where they have 12 or so fans on a zoom call watching the game and they show their reactions. Big fucking cringe, but good to have sports back on, even if they are shit.

True, I watched a bit of NRL the other day, and then saw sense.

Prof Gerry Killeen is here to pour scorn on your hopes.

Load of rubbish.

1 Like

Maybe, but who the fuck really knows? Besides the many TFK experts, that is

Af ffs :sweat_smile:

League of Ireland ahead of the curve yet again.

In New Zealand tomorrow they’ll have a full stadium in Dunedin watching the Highlanders and the Chiefs in the first round of a modified Super Rugby tournament.

3 Likes