Sports return dates after Covid 19 shutdowns

Knockout football championship. Dublin and Kerry get a few handy games to get in tune. Very unfair.

No filler, just killer :clap::clap::clap: can’t wait

GAA close to Selling Out - Championship plans

1 Like

Really surprising that McEntee would be trying this on

You’re being sarcastic right?

Nice reply in it too

Maybe italics were the way to go for that “really”

1 Like

If you split him in two, he’d make one and two on the list of biggest pricks to come out of Meath.

Big talk about the GAA coming out hard on intercounty panels training and regulations around reporting it.

So if you hear of an intercounty team training, a Club needs to send an email to Croke Park, from an official GAA email account.

Ah yeah, I can see that happening alright :smiley:

1 Like

Lovely way of deflecting the blame back onto the clubs. These Croke Park big wigs weren’t born yesterday

Whats that you say, you hear of a county team training?

And you have a clubman on that panel?

Grand so. We’ll await that clubmans transfer form in the coming days.

Are there county teams still training at this stage? I think there was a bit going on a few weeks ago but with most club championships about to start i don’t think it is happening now. I’ve been organising a few club challenge matches in the last week or two and that’s what I’m hearing from other counties

3 Likes

The club’s would want to grow a pair if that’s the case

Hi [insert county board chairman], its Teresa here in Croke Park, I just got an email there from the secretary of [insert club name here] saying [insert manager here] is training the shite out of the lads below in [insert venue here], can you investigate that?

Hi [insert club secretary name here], we’re going to ride you cunts unmercifully for as long as I’m in situ. Away venues, every cunt of a referee I can appoint, you name it, its coming your way, and we’ll be dropping [insert county panel member name here] off the panel there over the coming days.

3 Likes

Seething. So he is.

You really seem to get a kick out of playing out these imaginary conversations.

1 Like

Its my thing

1 Like

No need to doxx poor Teresa in the doing so

You saw the email bro