Sportwashing

“As Eddie Howe dodged a question about Saudi executions, it was the execution of Chelsea’s Kai Havertz that wowed the crowd at Stamford Bridge.”

The Saudis are in for Chelsea too. Here we go.

If it isn’t allowed, how then can the Saudis’ ownership of Newcastle be allowed to stand?

Prepare for some creative PR speak.

Why doesn’t Miguel question pep ? He’s so far up his hole it isn’t even funny.

Messi and pep were part of the most beautiful football team off all time but they’ve destroyed their reputations.

2 Likes

He’s never really been asked about human rights in Abu Dhabi at all has he? He was awful vexed a couple of years ago when the media questioned him about secret payments.

I don’t ever recall him doing it anyway. He does be waxing lyrical about him at any opportunity anyway.

He didn’t call them Arabs though

He had a different name for them

Pep needs to go

The WBC are bigger gangsters than the Kinahans. Unbelievably corrupt shower

1 Like

Boxing lads… :smile:

Really?

No it was a complete exaggeration but they are shady as fuck. Their own rules always seem to go out the window if the price is right and they have been Don King’s sanctioning body of choice down the years, and he is an outright gangster who has, among many, many other things, killed 2 people

Right. That’s better.

The Lions would surely beat Qatar handy enough

3 Likes

The Qatari barbarians made up of new Zealanders and saffers, much like munster

sure horse racing is riddled with money from the Arabs but that doesn’t seem to trigger the hypocrite reflex in lads

3 Likes

The UAE Arabs have been washing for decades though and pumped money in long before the world became woke. That doesn’t make it ok but it seems to make them more tolerable in the eyes of many (not me). The recent stories of yer man having his daughter locked up getting no traction from the Racing Media tells you who’s pocket they’re really in which is sad.

The recent emergence of the Saudi World Cup is all kinds of wrong. I’ve a lot of time for Nick Luck but he’s taken the soup big time in licking the hole of the various bigwigs over there with interviews positioning them as visionaries. The Qatari’s have tried to muscle in a bit on this in recent years but since the WC was given to them they’ve had bigger fish to fry

1 Like

you don’t have to look to far away from home for it either

now I don’t give a flying bollix how other men decide to make their money. It doesn’t bother me. But you’d want to be consistent with it. No sports hands are clean. It’s a business