Spotify and other music streaming services

How do you mean by uses yours?

As far as I’m aware you can only use one account on one device at a time. For example, I can listen on my phone but if I open Spotify on PC I have to make a choice of listen on phone or listen on PC.

She logs into my account from her phone, aren’t you allowed five devices anyway? I’ve never had to cut whatever I’m listening to because of her yet anyway.

The limitation is only on music, only one person can stream music at the same time.

That explains it, I’ll stay on the lower tariff so.

https://salty-beach-42139.herokuapp.com/

Interesting site here, log in using your Spotify account and it analyses your Spotify plays and turns them into a Festival poster.

My last month … surprised one or two made the cut as I only flicked onto them…

All time :flushed: - Da Fuq

Is the sound better when you go Premium? Sound seems very tinny compared to YouTube.

Who are you hiding there bud?

Who is more embarrassing than Sade as your no. 2?

1 Like

Sade is immense … A goddess … She is one of the greatest artists of all time. If she does nothing for you, you are dead inside.

1 Like

This yoke says you agree to let it create and edit playlists on your behalf

1 Like

1 Like

With the shoddy-looking festival “posters” it seems to be generating here users should be glad if that’s all its doing.

1 Like

A real festival poster

3 Likes

Hello :cn:

Link Wray :+1::+1:

1 Like

Bob marley and the wailers👏

Is Amazon’s music streaming service available in Ireland? They have recently launched Music HD which not alone has CD quality (16 bit/44.1kHz) but also Ultra HD (up to 24 bit/192 kHz high resolution). It’s $12.99 per month for Prime members or an extra $5 if you already have Amazon unlimited.

This is a game changer, millions of high res music files at your fingertips.

1 Like

A lot of bollix talk there.