Spotify and other music streaming services

Google Dee Barnes

There’s nobody whiter than white in the American conversation on race, racism misogyny and the rest of it.

For the lols

Seemingly he’s a joke stealer too.

Any lad with an ounce of sense is on the wait list for one of these… Librem 5

2 Likes

I don’t agree with all of this but it’s an interesting take on Rogan and comedy’s evolution and comedian’s place in a world where podcasting has become ubiquitous

That Trump lad seems to be a solid citizen?

Lads who owe me an apology could do a lot worse than to give this a listen.

https://listen.stitcher.com/yvap/?af_dp=stitcher://episode/90297927&af_web_dp=https://www.stitcher.com/episode/90297927&deep_link_value=stitcher://episode/90297927

1 Like

Normal people: “You shouldn’t call black people the n word and you shouldn’t call black people “apes”.”

Joe Rogan fanbabies and assorted right wing loons: “Yeah you should. We’re sick of being called racists because we think you should call black people the n word and “apes”. We’re sick of cancel culture™. It’s funny to call black people the n word and “apes”.”

“Also, everybody who thinks it is racist to call black people the n word or “apes” are the real racists and should be cancelled.”

7 Likes

Some white lads who’ve never met Joe need to tell that black man who knows Joe that Joe is a racist

2 Likes

Whitesplainer on TFK: “How could Joe be a racist, shure aren’t some of his friends are black?”

Offft.

The cancel mob won’t like that.

Some black guys consider Joe a friend too, obviously

Including his black daughter

1 Like

Whitesplainer on tfk: that black man is wrong about racism. I know better

1 Like

Nobody actually thinks that Rogan is racist including his black friends and black daughter. It’s just something for some people to talk about. It’s gas really.

2 Likes

It’s funny how lads who want everybody to be allowed self identity as whatever gender they want are the very same lads who want to tell everybody else what they are and what to think and what to do and if you disagree want to be able to identify you as they see fit.

3 Likes

Is UFC still a thing?

No