I think the IPTV guy can get me cheap spotify :sweat_smile:

Some lads are quite cheap/poor.

Dunno how Overture ended up in there.

Yes it’s killing music.

1 Like

For the price of a couple of pints.

Tay Tay is going from strength to strength

Music label shill.

You probably invested in CD and DVD production too.

You wouldn’t get a square foot of avacado toast for it

2 Likes

Just read this in my (physical) copy of the FT.

We paid enough for it for long enough.

The labels and musicians were farming the fuck out of every revenue stream by the 90s. They didn’t have piracy to worry about other than tape copies. They had CDs, tapes, music channels, radio stations, concerts etc where they could put a big wall up and charge a bomb for entry.

I’d pay more for Spotify but fuck off going back to paying double digit amounts for an album.

1 Like

You’d feel sorry for lads stuck on electronic devices all the time for their music… Its bad enough they are on these things endlessly for social media and tfk.

There’s nothing like sitting back listening to a vinyl and admiring the art work of an album cover while enjoying an alcoholic beverage.

2 Likes

I’ll be doing that tonight pal.

1 Like

Does this work if the devices are in different locations? Say I’m in Limerick some days and Mrs Pike is in Dublin? Or even in different parts of Dublin for that matter.

Netflix is the bees knees when it comes to this, there must be a half dozen devices my account is on, but I hears Spotify is more restrictive.

You’ll be grand

Decent offer here

2 Premium Accounts for €12.50 per month

5 Likes

Just swapped from the family [15pm] one to that. Thanks kid.

Do you have to be living at the same address?

You have to let them think you live at the same address.

2 Likes

What’s the incentive? My other half uses mine for music but it’s rarely an impediment to whatever podcast I have on.