Spurs fans at it again

1 Like

Snowflake @Thomas_Brady is shocked that a football coach trousering £15 million a year, as part of his job spec has to come out a few times a week and answer a few questions from smart aleck journalists. It’s hardly Enoch Burke style persecution in the workplace that we’re dealing with here.

I’d take Roddy Collins at this stage, at least he wouldn’t whine as much as this softcock, embarrassing

2 Likes

Spurs fans like @ChairmanDan assaulting opposition players but all Dan wants to talk about is Conte. Not so much as an acknowledgement. Shameful.

1 Like

Odd that you’d expect him to reply with a post that is nothing to do with the point,
What the fuck can @ChairmanDan do about sone stupid prick in the terrace,

Roddy Collins would be box office at White Hart Lane.

If Chairman Levy Revoluts him a million quid he’s up for it. Won’t be bottling any finals when the players have the swagger from showing up in Louis Copeland suits.

The Dreidle’s are circling quickly here.

From memory Roddy did nothing but whine

If spurs fans wont call out their own then the cycle will continue. Interesting you also chose to attack rather than discuss. Ramsdale, Conte, Juhniallio… where does the abuse of Spurs fans end?

No mate, i was just saying that Spurs are England’s shame.

My interest begins and ends with the matches, I don’t think anybody needs to condemn an obvious idiot, I don’t go around condemning everything, nor does anybody

But a manager complaining about being tje public face of a club is bizarre, who is he comparing? Since Abramovic finished up I’d say I wouldn’t recognise anybody involved in any club that wasn’t a player or a manager.

And if you think I abused you then…. :man_shrugging:

I don’t really know what I can say on the subject to appease @Juhniallio beyond what I had to say on Sunday. Would a meaningful gesture like not wearing my Tottenham Hotspur pyjamas for a few days suffice, I wonder?

1 Like

Incredible what some spurs fans here are willing to wave off. No wonder they are such a nothing club.

That would be a significant gesture. If you could do the jammies and a whole weekend without mentioning Conte I’d be well impressed.

dermot desmond?

Know the name alright, but I wouldn’t recognise him, Is JP McManus involved in Celtic, I know him.

i hope he isnt

Be surprising someone wouldn’t know one of the Glazers, John Henry, Sullivan or Gold, or even Chairman Dan himself.

Curious.

This shtick is literally all chairman dan does on the forum, juhy is giving a bit back I’d imagine