SRFC - Dont stop believing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Iv4BXunZSM

nice bit at the end showing the floodlights being tested- a few of you will appreciate that

Pathetic, wanking yourself off over a couple of floodlights

Wss that shit-hole built with taxpayers money?

It’s no digifone park…

& owned by the council, unlike the bigotdome & all those white elephants in munster- built by taxpayers owned by the GGA

Bigotdome? White elephants in Munster? You’ve lost me there. Puke help me out here.

Yeah, an investment by SDCC. Probably more shrewd than buying a failed bank.

Should be a good atmosphere there for the first Bohs game (if we get a decent allocation of tickets). Looking forward to it already (minaly smashing it up :D)

help him out pukey

Jesus you sound like you want a IOTM nomination. Can you honestly not think of one decent anti-Rovers shout yourself? :smiley:

That plus plastering it with “DUBS ON TOUR” stickers

Ye are fuckin mental!

Good to know football hooliganism is alive and kicking in the Irish Premier Division…

[quote=“giuseppe”]Yeah, an investment by SDCC. Probably more shrewd than buying a failed bank.

Should be a good atmosphere there for the first Bohs game (if we get a decent allocation of tickets). Looking forward to it already (minaly smashing it up :D)[/quote]

you wont get a decent allocation unless the fixtures are reversed - sligo are getting 150

Stickers!! Where would you see it?

I’m not looking for anti-rovers shouts, i don’t know what this bigotdome is that he referred to, or white elephants.

Stickers? What the fuck are ye all on about? I’m getting out of here :smiley:

WTB I wasn’t attempting to impress you, that can wait til another day. :smiley:

Bigotdome is Croke park, where NCC often attends matches in his Dublin jersey…White elephants, Fitzgerald stadium and the Gaelic Grounds

If he attends Croke Park then how can he call it bigotdome? Also, how could the gaelic grounds be called a white elephant? This fella becomes more implausible by the minute…

It’s because he touches himself at night.