SRFC - Dont stop believing

every now & again i go with some of my mates who like the GGA - more for a piss up than anything & to cast a critical eye over proceedings-

in regards to the white elephants- how many stadiums in munster are 40k plus & how many times in a year does there be crowds of more than 40k in any game in munster? none in bogball this year & maybe 3 or 4 in stick hurling-what a waste of taxpayers money

He is a walking contradictionā€¦All the beatings Art Foley has given him have taken their toll

You get used to the cries for attention after a while Dunph

i wouldnt be sucking up to foley puke after that link he posted

I missed it, what was the link? Bandage the big girls blouse took it down before anyone had a chance to see it.

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]every now & again i go with some of my mates who like the GGA - more for a piss up than anything & to cast a critical eye over proceedings-

in regards to the white elephants- how many stadiums in munster are 40k plus & how many times in a year does there be crowds of more than 40k in any game in munster? none in bogball this year & maybe 3 or 4 in stick hurling-what a waste of taxpayers money[/quote]

We get the stadiums, ye get the methadone clinics. Itā€™s about priorities ncc.

Same here. Whats the story with it?

Pm Bandage. Heā€™ll send it on to you.

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]every now & again i go with some of my mates who like the GGA - more for a piss up than anything & to cast a critical eye over proceedings-

in regards to the white elephants- how many stadiums in munster are 40k plus & how many times in a year does there be crowds of more than 40k in any game in munster? none in bogball this year & maybe 3 or 4 in stick hurling-what a waste of taxpayers money[/quote]

The Gaelic Grounds was renovated at the expense of Sir JP McManus. It didnā€™t come from taxpayers money.

stick it back up for a while for dunph bandage

ā€¦ so yeā€™d come to Dalymount for the first two and then weā€™d be in Tallaght for the last two games? Is there much chance of that happening? Could ye not rent Tolka Park 'til Tallaghtā€™s ready?

st mirrens new ground is nicknamed the methodome

I wouldnā€™t mind planting around a few other forums tomorrow, durong work hours preferably.

tallaght is ready,

i think the 2nd stand will be built by june anyway

its only your fans that will lose out

Second stand built by June? Is that a temporary structure or permanent?

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]tallaght is ready,

i think the 2nd stand will be built by june anyway

its only your fans that will lose out[/quote]

Well unless ye plan on letting us in for free as some sort of goodwill gesture then yeā€™ll lose out on gate receipts.

Fuck sake Puke just emailed me that shit there. I canā€™t get it off the screen. Iā€™m seething about this. :smiley:

ctrl alt del and end task

it will be a permanent structure

Very much uncalled for. You could create mayhem with that if you wanted.