SRFC - Dont stop believing

:smiley:

blame foley for it

odd that puke saved the link though

blame foley for it

odd that puke saved the link though[/quote]

Didn’t save it, fell for it yesterday on another forum, presume that is where foley got it from…

I must email one of the lads working in an office with it tomorrow. Mad stuff. Did any of ye open it at work?

you and foley both memebrs of www.imafilthygaymuldoon.com?

No thank christ. Jesus it would be rough, especially if you were new to a place.

I didn’t but I was in the company of my sister and young child but they were not in view of the screen thank fook. I spilt tea all over myself the desk and laptop trying to close it.

no, i wouldnt even send it onto people at work- it would be lousy to do that

:smiley:

It’s a bit much. At least foley didn’t put it up during work hours. Would be good for computer suites in college though.

Kilkenny overcame the elements and the challenge of Galway to get their Allianz NHL title charge back on track with an emphatic 1-20 to 0-12 victory at wet and wild Pearse Park.

There was very little between the sides after a tight first half, with Kilkenny leading by 0-07 to 0-06 despite playing into a strong wind.

A quick goal from Richie Power soon after the restart eased the Cats ahead, and the visitors’ superior touch saw them run out comprehensive winners with all six forwards scoring. Ger Farragher top scored for the Tribesmen.

Brian Cody’s men started brightly with Michael Grace, PJ Delaney, Power and Martin Comerford all pointing, while the impressive Niall Healy and Ger Farragher replied for the hosts.

John McIntyre’s men levelled soon after through further points from Farragher, while goalkeeper Damien Joyce prevented Kilkenny from holding a greater half-time advantage with a fine penalty save. Especially so given the yellow card shown to full-back Ciaran O’Donovan.

Power’s excellent finish in the opening seconds of the second half gave the Cats the confidence to assert their superiority throughout the field, even though they also lost their own full-back JJ Delaney to a yellow card offence.

Hurler of the Year Eoin Larkin became the sixth and final Kilkenny forward to score as the Black and Amber raced into a 1-11 to 0-7 lead.

An accomplished second half display saw midfielder John Tennyson and Michael Rice both notch three points each as Cody’s men regained their form following their surprise defeat to Waterford last time out.

There’s another one doing the rounds that’s safe for work, Rick Astleys Never Goin’ To Give You Up hopping all over the screen at full volume. Got caught at work with that one, couldn’t get the fooking thing to close.

[quote=“artfoley”]Kilkenny overcame the elements and the challenge of Galway to get their Allianz NHL title charge back on track with an emphatic 1-20 to 0-12 victory at wet and wild Pearse Park.

There was very little between the sides after a tight first half, with Kilkenny leading by 0-07 to 0-06 despite playing into a strong wind.

A quick goal from Richie Power soon after the restart eased the Cats ahead, and the visitors’ superior touch saw them run out comprehensive winners with all six forwards scoring. Ger Farragher top scored for the Tribesmen.

Brian Cody’s men started brightly with Michael Grace, PJ Delaney, Power and Martin Comerford all pointing, while the impressive Niall Healy and Ger Farragher replied for the hosts.

John McIntyre’s men levelled soon after through further points from Farragher, while goalkeeper Damien Joyce prevented Kilkenny from holding a greater half-time advantage with a fine penalty save. Especially so given the yellow card shown to full-back Ciaran O’Donovan.

Power’s excellent finish in the opening seconds of the second half gave the Cats the confidence to assert their superiority throughout the field, even though they also lost their own full-back JJ Delaney to a yellow card offence.

Hurler of the Year Eoin Larkin became the sixth and final Kilkenny forward to score as the Black and Amber raced into a 1-11 to 0-7 lead.

An accomplished second half display saw midfielder John Tennyson and Michael Rice both notch three points each as Cody’s men regained their form following their surprise defeat to Waterford last time out.[/quote]

Wrong thread foley…

oh right, I thought it was the spamming the board thread :smiley:

I posted that up on another forum before, people don’t take kindly to that type of link alright.