St Patrick's Day

“Great colour”, exclaims Des, as the Dublin Pride group pass the commentary area.

2 Likes

Have you any pals in Dublin you could catch up with?

1 Like

Did you take the day off chief?

1 Like

I invited @Rocko, @briantinnion, @Appendage, @ClarkeyCat & @LetterkennyMan to the playground this morning but none of them replied to my message. :anguished:

3 Likes

Hope your folks are ok .

3 Likes

Nope. Have the parade on the telly downstairs though

1 Like

They’re not too bad, thanks pal.

1 Like

3 Likes

An Spailpin Fanach
Great folk/ trad pub
Owned by a great guy

2 Likes

I was in Krackow on paddy’s day 3-4 years ago and there was an Irish festival thingy on in some hall there with music, food and drinks galore, might’ve been sponsored by Jamison, we had a great oul session

2 Likes
3 Likes

Close to the bone, that one.

1 Like

Dear Lord

1 Like

Zelensky is a corrupt cunt who props up neo nazis and walked his country into the current situation. Have these cunts like Bono and Geldoff learned nothing from the Burma bint?

4 Likes

When are you fucking off out of here again?

7 Likes

Something lovely about strolling around your home town of a St Patrick’s Day, bumping into old stock left right and Centre, also towing kids behind them, with all manner of shite and tat and joking about old times on the same street back in the day. Then slipping the wives off for a few hours while you and the boys sink a few quick ones.

Appreciate the good moments lads, life moves pretty fast.

6 Likes

Fuck off you prick

2 Likes

Happy Welsh cunts day my friend. Us pagans shall rise again and cast off the Vatican bastards. It’s coming

1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/reel/651641992592238?fs=e&s=cl

:clap::clap: