Stag destination

So your in Limerick. Shouldn’t be too hard to track down.

:laughing:

Keep an eye out for a Turkish looking cunt in a green Candy Liverpool jersey puking on the bar in Nancys while he’s 4 “friends” look away sheepishly and say a silent prayer of thanks that it’s only a one night affair.

5 Likes

We’ll watch out for giddy posting descending into aggressive acrimony.

He’ll be on here by 11.35pm posting articles about the early signs of hurling in 16th century Ireland.

3 Likes

So…

I just woke up in the regional

33 Likes

What have they plugged into your legs? Are you sure it’s the regional and not some elaborate prank?

:ronnyroar:

Proper stag

Hey. Are you coming to my 40th at your sister in laws gaf?

6 Likes

1 Like

You should never have told me you knew the new owner of that Cafe/bar.

We’re old friends. Partied like it was 1999 in 1999 and for several years after.

You won’t be able to turn sideways in here from now on
:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

It’s a kip. Couldn’t wait to get out of the place

Come on that was funny, if easy.

Its the first thing that entered my head

I don’t think he wants to know about partying right now :grinning:

It was so funny. I met the lady in question last night thinking she was just at the event when she told me she was running the gaf it all came together in my head and i actually laughed out loud at her when she said it. She looked at me like i was mental (not unusual of course to see that look). But then i partially explained.

God fucking help mouse anyway if he steps out of line​:joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Those socks should be on the Friday fashion thread.

1 Like

5b I’d say

1 Like

Absolutely, that was my point, I thought it would be an instant classic but it took a while to kick off

You fucking eejit…

…going out in stupid socks like that

Hope your ok pal

Imagine the smell of the cunt in there now. Covered in his own puke, piss and blood no doubt.