Stag destination

I have a stag at the open meet in chelteham in November.

2 Likes

:tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

You were on Fintans stag?

1 Like

Stagit.ie

Worked great for me but the food they give you is measly. It was still worth it though for sheer convenience

1 Like

Outstanding.

I might even do that this weekend. Some cunt has invited me to a stag in limerick

@caulifloweredneanderthal will you be providing live updates from Choco’s stag tonight?

I have a mutual friend going on it. He has promised to send me a few snappychats. Il share the worst of em here. I belive he being dressed up as mick galwey

1 Like

Choco is going as Donners

1 Like

http://fightstate1.devise.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Chris-Jack-787x1024.jpg

My old profiler there.
@balbec there won’t be any updates from the stag in case some disgruntled posters figure out our location and challenge @ChocolateMice to a fight in the people’s park

3 Likes

Sorry pal. It’s only adults going on the stag so none of them will be Snapchat users

Cc @ChocolateMice

So your in Limerick. Shouldn’t be too hard to track down.

:laughing:

Keep an eye out for a Turkish looking cunt in a green Candy Liverpool jersey puking on the bar in Nancys while he’s 4 “friends” look away sheepishly and say a silent prayer of thanks that it’s only a one night affair.

5 Likes

We’ll watch out for giddy posting descending into aggressive acrimony.

He’ll be on here by 11.35pm posting articles about the early signs of hurling in 16th century Ireland.

3 Likes

So…

I just woke up in the regional

33 Likes

What have they plugged into your legs? Are you sure it’s the regional and not some elaborate prank?

:ronnyroar:

Proper stag

Hey. Are you coming to my 40th at your sister in laws gaf?

6 Likes