Stag destination

Kennys?

2 Likes

Theres no real bad pub there in my opinion.

1 Like

The best pub in the town is Frawleys, but he is a contrary auld bollox who might tell you to fuck off. Go there early in the day is your best bet, he might be glad of the business then

Then Flanagans and the 19th for later in the night. They are all along in a row, all along the one street, so really you can’t go wrong. My big complaint with Lahinch would be a lot of the pubs do food, so you can be in there on the booze beside some poor family trying to have their lunch

Will ye do a tour around to other villages? That is generally the thing to do on a 2 day stag in Lahinch

1 Like

I think there is some tour on the Saturday alright. Ennistymon probably?

Liscannor, Lisdoonvarna or Doolin other possible destinations

1 Like

I’d say he’s relaxed enough about it now given he’s been dead for a fair while

13 Likes

Lisdoon is in an awful state. Wouldn’t bother with it anymore. Doolin probably the best option?

:smiley:

The signs for no stags are still up anyway, and I believe they enforce it in the evenings. You might be alright in November though

We did a 2nd day bus tour from Lahinch. Lisdoonvarna, Ennistymon, Liscannor and one other spot i can’t remember. I got left behind in Liscannor.

3 Likes

Egans would be a grand spot in Liscannor for a few lads to sup away for an afternoon

long auld hike back into Lahinch :smiley: and you two steps forward one step back

1 Like

We did a stag in Lahinch many years ago (not sure if I ever told the forum I’ve been to Lahinch) and we spent the Saturday afternoon in Frawleys but went in groups of 2’s and 3’s and let on we didn’t know the other lads.

1 Like

sure all you’ve to say is it’s a 40th birthday party, definitely not a stag.

‘Here Mac, you sit over there with the two old lads, we’ll give you the nod to join the rest of us after a few hours’ :+1:

4 Likes

:rofl:

Like the time you were told to mind the gap in the ditch

1 Like

I haven’t even been asked to stand in the gap for a few years now :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

You’re thinking of the speakeasy a great spot

1 Like

The last early morning I was in there MHR was behind the bar serving… Maybe 7 or 8 years ago

I’d say he’s dead 10 years.

1 Like

I have found the bouncers to have no sense of humour and v little patience in Lahinch

1 Like