Stag destination

I’m no young lad but I’ve been on many a stag with dads and uncles

I wasn’t too disappointed. I donno if id be able for it.
A weekend at a Celtic match in Glasgow.

1 Like

what would usually happen is the aul lads would get an invite and a friend or uncle etc to go at their pace with them

1 Like

I invited my auld lad. His brother was supposed to come as well but he’d cows calving.
I invited the father-in-law too, but thankfully the cantankerous auld cunt didn’t come along.

The father had a good night out. He’d know my friends from home, and a couple of his nephews were there. It was in Lahinch so he knew the lay off the land. He sloped off after the second or third round in the niteclub.

7 Likes

Sounds bliss. No fuck acting like @caulifloweredneanderthal 's power hour madness :rofl:

Sounds awful

Five years later and I’m still getting the blame for the Carkies

Im going to a stag in Lahinch this weekend. 2 nights. I haven’t been at a stag since 2012. Im very excited. There is a fair to middling chance of me pissing myself at some stage in the proceedings.

12 Likes

I know a few lads who went to KK on a stag a few weeks back, staying in some shithole hostel in the middle of the town. They all brought hard sided cases with them rather than their usual gear bags as the last time they were all away one of them pissed all over the hostel floor in the middle of the night and drenched some of the lads clothes through their gearbags

9 Likes

Those hard sided cases are all the go now on a stag (or a stags as the dubs say). Certainly if you’ve to get a flight. I was like a ferocious bog man with my gear bag slung over the shoulder queuing through security on the last one I was on.

2 Likes

Cc @Raylan

A lad did that to me on a stag in Edinburgh once, pissed all over my bag. Lucky enough I’d put my shirts etc hanging up, so I had some clothes and I was able to borrow a few bits for the night.

Didn’t really know the chap, and he felt awful bad about it, was giving himself a very hard time of it.
Look says I these things happen, another night it could have been me etc, bought him a pint to show him there was no hard feelings.

Never even bought me a pint back. The absolute cunt

26 Likes

Lahinch is ideal for a stag, it all has to come back to the wan night club nowhere else to go. Said night club is €15 in, warm cans of Heineken for a €5

2 Likes

You’d tolerate the pissing, but not that

8 Likes

Correct. There is no coming back from that

Ive zero interest in a nightclub. I’ll be throwing a shimmy and heading back to the hotel before it happens

1 Like

If my auld lad hit that niteclub at 70+ at the time, so can you.

1 Like

There’s only about 7 or 8 pubs in Lahinch, only 3 or 4 worth visiting, you’ll end up in the nightclub alright, it’s like a magnet

:grinning:. Would you mind rattling off the good pubs? I’d say there is zero research being done by the best man

There was a pub on the right in Lahinch, as the road turns left up main street, run by a cranky auld lad who wouldn’t allow stag parties into his pub.