Stag destination

Some posters who should know better are seemingly forgetting that @briantinnion is a top, top businessman. Money is not a concern for those attending this stag.

1 Like

I’m loving Copenhagen so far chaps. Hugh Heinz in the meatpacking district to kick things off. Back now for a quick shower and heading to Nyhavn for food and more Heinz. Danish women are quite attractive, very refreshing to see genuine blonde haired blue eye beauties.

1 Like

I love Denmark pal, not ideal for stag maybe but a lovely city. Try and see a bit of it.

Wickham St ? Or is that William St.

Is it not @Down_with_the_mucker?

It’s been a long time since I was in Copenhagen, but I do remember the women are absolutely unbelievable

1 Like

Worse than @Horsebox ?

I used to love a weekend in Belgium. I wouldn’t go there now. You’d want your head examined

3 Likes

Or covered in a tea towel.

1 Like

Had my stag there. Great times. Gunplay and all.

We’re in Christiana which is the Hamsterdam of Copenhagen. 20DKK for a beer, it’s class. Loads of junkies and dogs around.

3 Likes

You sure you’re not in temple bar?

Did you partake in a toke, mate?

I didn’t mate but one of the lads did. Last time I tried that was on a stag in Amsterdam and I got sick after trying to inhale. It was cool to be on a stag where people were doing drugs though.

My Limerick stag is coming up shortly (1-2 weeks). I’ll take tips for eateries and pubs please.

2 Likes

eatings cheating

Does 1-2 weeks mean the may bank holiday weekend? Good weather will make it a busy weekend in limerick with riverfest and great limerick run.

Do you feel a bit neglected? 4 hours since this post and only 1 reply. When @Bandage posed the same question a few weeks ago lads were nearly falling over themselves to offer him advice. There was probably even a thread set up to document it all

1 Like

He was bringing his life partner for a lovely time. There is a difference.

Debating deleting it. My Limerick pals have let me down very badly.

@ciarancareyshurlingarmy it’s not the bank holiday weekend.

The best advice is don’t go to Limerick on a stag its a fucking kip to go out in. Terrible night clubs and some god awful pubs too.