Stag destination

It’s fair enough if you’ve shat yourself.

:eek::pint::ronnyroar:

1 Like

So far we have it pieced together that @chocolatemice had 3 pints, a shot of Apple sours, sang karaoke in Stepper Flanagan’s, keeled over on stage splitting his head open and then shat himself as he lay unconscious on the ground.

7 Likes

That’s pretty much it in a nutshell…

From what I can remember I had about 12 pints … 2 x whiskey, 2 x sambuca, 2 x jager, vodka, absinthe, tequila and some concoction that had two or three different drinks in it … I don’t remember anything after that but there were a few more drinks… stupid shit really. My stomach was wrecked yesterday.

That was a Whiskey sour with two extra shots of whiskey I think. I’m blaming the Carkies…

12 pints. 4 large shorts. Your an embarrassment

5 Likes

I’m all for getting fucked up on a stag but that’s silly drinking and A&E was the only destination tbf. Need to cop on to yourself sham, face up to your responsibilities ffs! You’re getting married soon and worse, Kev is sniffing round the in-laws

3 Likes

I don’t drink like that regularly, mate… It’s rare I get drunk at all… A few pints here and there only…but it’s done now and I’ll be a boring married cunt for long enough.

1 Like

Weren’t you bent over a park bench and raped after 6 cans?

5 Likes

:sweat_smile:

I don’t think your “friends” like you very much. They obviously wanted you to make a show of yourself, lucky you didn’t wake up chained to a lamp post naked.

Everyone got carried away alright.

I’ll run whats left of it off tonight at football.

There was a gang of Cork deviants who caused the damage

I hope you weren’t assaulted, mate.

No. Mate.

I was well looked after.

1 Like

80% of lads here would be dead if they had that in a couple of hours. Myself included.

1 Like

I hope you were looked after in a Julie Andrews way.

You’re concussed ffs. No ball for 3 weeks or you could wake up in the morning dead.

I woke up dead yesterday, pal… Not a bother to me.

2 Likes

You know nothing about death

5 Likes