Stag destination

I would definitely recommend Charlie Malones for what Mac is looking for. Fine pub.

@mac go to Malone’s or The Gate

You will be sorted

Any publican will always say stags are great if you

A) Get them early
B ). They fuck off after a few hours .

Ah Molly’s :heart_eyes:

Ciarans and fawls are two grand pubs. Lucas’s still going but a bit off the beaten track now.

Is Kennedy o briens still going.

Nah man was the hartstonge lounge, then an Indian!!! And now nothing. Just that bit off the beaten track these days. A good publican would make a good go of it still though

KOBs was a great country pub in the town back in the day @ciarancareyshurlingarmy

Yerra that was in the last century

What’s the etiquette if you’re given an invite to the stag of your future brother in law but know not one of them bar him and your relationship with him is merely pleasant/cordial but doesn’t extend beyond that? Surely fine to make up an excuse in this scenario?

Is he your future brother in law because you’re marrying your missus or your sisters fella?

Sisters fella.

Suck it up kid. Is one night an option?

100% ok he doesnt want you there either. Your sister might want you to go to make sure he doesnt die though

1 Like

Don’t have the details to hand yet but I suspect he’d go abroad.

Don’t dream of going.

5 Likes

Ah you’ll be alright so. Tell him you’ll go for a few pints with him another weekend instead.

Last stag I was on was the brother in law (in law) but we get on well together and would often go for pints, so that’s a different story.

I know he would not like me there anyway. Imagine them wheeling out a stripper for him and she there grinding off him with what clothes she had now on the floor and he there looking over at me in the corner. I wouldn’t do it to him.

Conversely, would it be bad form NOT TO invite your future brother(s) in law to your stag? Anyone here married and didn’t invite her brother(s) to your stag?

You have to thread warily here ;

1. : you might be seen as a potential killjoy by many of the party. If anything happens you will have all sorts of dilemmas .

2 : if you don’t go your sister’s mind will go in to overdrive and his side might see you as a cunt .