Stag destination

Depends on the crew you are with I suppose but I’d have absolutely no need to go near Denmark St these days, except for the late night kebab. I will say I’ve always had a soft spot for the Flannery’s across the street from D’Icon if I’m dragged down that part of town.

Where is Clohesseys new place?

He had Molyneux’s open for a while but is gone back to building a hostel down there again I think. Eventually something will come from it.

That was Flan Costello i’m sure

Not really new anymore, I think it was called the cuckoo box as well as a few other things before. Opposite the church there on Denmark street

Sorry yeah misread your post.

Clohessys is the low shit pub across from St Michael’s that’s been through a load of different guises I think.

1 Like

Ah yeah - that place is a disaster — the lay out is all wrong.

1 Like

Formerly Mcdaids back in the day

You couldn’t make it work I’d say. Should be a restaurant or something.

Limerick needs another kebab shop.

It would be ideally located in the Kebab district

I guess it’s the location that keeps drawing lads back, but Jesus there has been some list of dives in there. And The Claw hardly has a mighty track record.

Love where pal?

Fuckin hell

2 Likes

The kebab shops are everywhere.

I had time to kill in Cashel last evening while waiting for a match in Golden. The place is full of takeaways. Chez Hans is ploughing a lonely furrow in the area.

The old mcdaids? You’d never wander in there really.

The passing traffic wouldn’t be great as very few lads would walk up that way from town, they’d be coming down cruises street rather than up from Arthur’s key

D’Icon

@Watchyourtoes will be out trying to make sure they don’t get in anywhere

2 Likes

Dont let the Wexford bastards in anywhere, @Watchyourtoes - Let ‘remember Gary Kirby’ be your battle cry!

1 Like

The Crescent Comp hockey coach??