Stag destination

:joy::joy::joy:

I think he preceeded my arrival to the forum

He had a neck on him like a bullock and used to use a ratchet strap for a belt.

@count_of_monte_crist they do a great breakfast in Finnegans. Be a great way to start the drinking cc @Tassotti

We need more posts on pubs.

Go JJ Bowels, Curragower for lunch, over the Bridge to Martins, Up the road to Mickey Martins, Tom Collins, Flannerys Catherine St.

2 Likes

You could nearly have the Medieval Quarter between The Locke, Katy Daly’s, Bowles and The Curragower. Don’t think Treaty City have opened their micro-brewery on Nicholas St yet. On across then to the Thomas St/Catherine St axis for the evening.

Bowles is a great shout. Had some lovely pints there during your stag.

Still House a daycent pub

1 Like

Before or after A&E?

Bowles is a grand pub, but don’t be sending a stag in there.

1 Like

Before. Princess hasn’t allowed him into a pub since the A&E

1 Like

Drinking is for mugs. cc @Tassotti

1 Like

For young lads. Anyone over 30 still drinking every weekend needs to go have a chat with a counsellor.

Agreed, once you’ve rolled past the 30 it’s time for personal & a few G & T’s.

Going out drinking or having a few at home. The vast majority of people over 30 would have a drink on a Saturday night I’d say.

A couple of bottles or a glass of wine is fine. We’re on about lads drinking 6+ pints every weekend. Pure 1980s carry on.

1 Like

Ah ya. You couldn’t be at that craic every weekend when you’ve any bit of responsibility

Exactly. A cat and a dog is tough going .

And taking pictures of them
Sniggering%20gifs http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/lol.gif

How bleak Is dingle in January?

Great spot all year round.

1 Like