Stag destination

The Mary I crew were there this weekend. You missed a trick

What’s that?

I’m regular there over summer and new years eve but never in the middle of Jan.

Most places the quietest months is January. Lot of hotels and restaurants in remote areas it wouldn’t be unusual to shut down in January. People sick of drinking and eating from Christmas and probably setting new years resolutions etc. Expect it to be fairly quiet.

1 Like

I’d assume it’s grim enough but as has been mentioned Mary I send students there to do their Gaeltacht thing this month.

The Paidi o’se football tournament in February is the next big thing down there.

Hopefully there still down there.

Will Murphy’s in Brandon be open?

It will I was speaking to the owner yesterday he’s busy all year round.

1 Like

The business owners in dingle are all coining it. I’d say half them are millionaires

Most fellas down that way are rolling in it. They’d be cute cunts.

To be fair to them they are always putting on some festival or event or other. Dingle didn’t become this popular by accident, they worked hard at it

It’s truly beautiful too which helps.

1 Like

It’s probably my favourite place in the world.

I’d love to buy a place down there, rent it out for half the year on air b and b and charge top dollar.

I find the place overrated. It’s very expensive, usually mobbed with tourists especially in summer, and it’s gone very hipsterish.

1 Like

I’m more talking about the surrounding areas.

Dingle… hipsterish :thinking:

1 Like

It is very expensive when you compare it to other spots on the west coast but fuck it, it’s a quality place and has a bit of everything.

1 Like

Replacing dolphins is neither cheap nor easy.

3 Likes

FAO limerick posters

Heading to a stag shannonside tomorrow. After attending a sporting fixture i dare not mention the simple plan made by simple folk is food and pints. Any recommendations? Please limit suggestions to places where there is an above average chance of receiving bodily harm.

On an entirely unrelated topic, ive grown concerned with the exploitation of women in ireland. I want to write to the minister for justice about this, but need to do some research. Is there any strip clubs etc i could attend in your city and glower at patrons condescendingly?

There are no strip clubs, but there’s a swingers / bondage type club alright. Failing that @horsebox can put you in contact with a man who has an alsatian.

What time is the match?

1 Like