Stand up to Bandage

Benny and Flano,

Bandage is constantly making reference to you guys (“i dont know who’s worse, him or the people who find it amusing” - well if you dont know, then shut your mouth).

We’ve listened to bandage run his mouth talking about his rudy-poo candy ass friends. Tell the bogger to fuck a pig. If ya smeeeeeeeeeeel what teh ox is cookin

Running his mouth? Thats about all the running he does

He’s also good at running away from the boozer if the pints cost more then €5.

[quote=“my name is luka”]

We’ve listened to bandage run his mouth talking about his rudy-poo candy ass friends. Tell the bogger to fuck a pig. If ya smeeeeeeeeeeel what teh ox is cookin[/quote]

Know your breakfast roll and shut your mouth on it.

What?

Just thought I’d pop into this thread and say hello to all the retards hanging around in here. Hi retards.

Bandage what’s the craic, why didn’t you stay in the Talking Balls section for a cuppa and a chat?

Just noticed this thread in talking Balls. Whats up Ben?

Bandage is the retard. He likes talking about his own shit. Secondly its quite sad he moves a thread to here to make it appear it was started in here then posts some homo comment like he did above.

Flano is a sad bastard who lives his life through instructions from Ball Ox.

‘I’m doing my own thing.’

Don’t make me laugh.

Making up stories about me again shows your retardation ya numpty.

He does his own thing Bandage.

At least he doesnt waste all his time on shit websites like you.

“celtic, celtic, celtic celtic… i dont like my job… im going to the pub” get the fuck outta my black american face

Since when did they let Jews post on this site???

I dont want to talk about Jews, im a muslim.

I wanna talk about Bandage and what a bad person he is. So shape up or fuck off.

[quote=“Barrack Obama”]I dont want to talk about Jews, im a muslim.

I wanna talk about Bandage and what a bad person he is. So shape up or fuck off.[/quote]

Em, Obama is a jew the last time I checked. Also only has 1 R in his first name but we wont worry about that for the moment.

Typical bullshit from a bogger

You’re really bringing out the good stuff tonight…

Turns out you might be gay as well

http://jewneric.com/is-barak-obama-a-gay-muslim-jewish-irishman/2008/02/28/

Here Puke you’re on thin ice making comments like that. Obama is obviously not an idiot.

who deleted my comment…i felt it was a fair comment and i would say that i mightn’t be in the minority with that opinion…

I deleted your comment.