Stand up to Bandage

Sorry Puke - your comment was spot on but I deleted it as it had quoted a racist post from that sad, sad bastard who joins every night under a new username and tries to sabotage the board.

Is porch monkey acceptable?

Also, Mac was bordering on anti-Semitism in an earlier post.

what are you a fooking squealer…

Did you type that yourself or is Ball Ox pulling your strings again?

I’ll pull your head off

Not into that stuff myself. Maybe give Cathal O’Searcaigh a shout and you can pull the heads off each other.

Does it bring back bad childhood memories? Did you not get enough hugs as a child? Probably plenty of tugs though.

[quote=“BA Locks the mad yoke”]Puke, you are an anal sex rape victim

Over and out from the homeland[/quote]

at least im not mentally retarded like you…your only a prick with ears…

Seriously Puke, the lad’s an attention seeking idiot. He’s one these sad ‘look at me, look at me’ tossers and that comes blatantly comes across in his posts the way he hopes for a reaction in the same, boring, repetitive, devoid of wit manner day after day. As I’ve said before, he probably felt unloved or unwanted as a child so he’s looking for the attention he never got then on a forum now. It doesn’t make much sense but then again we are dealing with an absolute ballbag.

Bandage, your fucked. This websites day has come and gone. Im a mad lad.

Puke, i went down on yer ma before and trying to open her gash is like trying to open a toasted cheese sandwich

Over

Fuck off to the non talking balls section The Puke!

[quote=“up the fuck”]Bandage, your fucked. This websites day has come and gone. Im a mad lad.

Puke, i went down on yer ma before and trying to open her gash is like trying to open a toasted cheese sandwich

Over[/quote]

A sandwich with ketchup?

What are you going to do about it bandage? Nothing. Im a legend. I win. Im off to football 365

[quote=“up the fuck”]Bandage, your fucked. This websites day has come and gone. Im a mad lad.

Over[/quote]

If it’s not going well over in NYC then why don’t you go tell someone who gives a scheidt Balljaws? We honestly don’t care son. Now go back and play with your toys again for a while.

Nah, im just bored for a while bandage so i said i would wreck your website; thats all.

Hows your anus?

I care!

i might just do that as this place seems to be populated with a load of spasticated man hole inspectors…enjoy your on line gang bag faggots…

Im an ass man.

That Gman is some gobshite, can anyone make sense of his post in the “AFR Exiles” thread - i dont know what he’s on about.

He must be a bogger who wasnt brought up to properly articulate himself

Go ahead!..

… What’s this I hear, you can’t, because you love the banter on the Talking Balls section but just can’t admit it!