Stand up to Bandage

Welcome to TFK Mr Ass

Official Notice

Well said benny, this is the best craic ive seen on this (lame) website.

And its ironic that it has come about due to bandage’s poor admin/it skills.

The ball ox/flano/shermin alliance officially hates all the bog monsters on this website. The administrators have shown clear contempt for us (the old school) after the blow in boggers from AFR came aboard.

I have been banned repeatedly from this website but i keep coming back - loyalty; something you boggers should learn

Come back JoeyJoe!

Yeah our loyalty has never been rewarded in any way. Just treated with scorn and contempt

agreed flano, and i have always been most vocal on relevant issues (race issues, war on terror, modern day America) but the website got hi jacked by e-terrorists.

im not going to sit around and watch this website have boring conversations about celtic. We cant let that happen, we wont let that happen and we cant let that happen

[quote=“Lee Lee”]agreed flano, and i have always been most vocal on relevant issues (race issues, war on terror, modern day America) but the website got hi jacked by e-terrorists.

im not going to sit around and watch this website have boring conversations about celtic. We cant let that happen, we wont let that happen and we cant let that happen[/quote]

And of course On the Menu.

The ball ox/flano/shermin alliance should all set up their own forum and let anything go.

There’ll be no racism on my forum Shan!