Staycation - Limerick's hard on for anything Kerry

+1.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy your girls will surely enjoy Ericaā€™s Fairy Forest.

3 Likes

Thanks very much.

Would there be children from Garryvoe who attend a primary school that lies in Russell Rovers territory/Cloyne Parish?

The Garryvoe is unreal for weddings.

2 Likes

Shanagarry national school would be closer for some living in Garryvoe. When I was growing up anybody from Garryvoe went to Kilcredan. @Turenne would be much younger than me, so Ive no doubt that some go to Shanagarry ns and would play with Russell Rovers.

You have solved the whole issue. Thanks again. Always nice to know these things.

1 Like

Ev

Iā€™m delighted to hear youā€™re enjoying yourselves in neighbouring Cavan.
Thereā€™s a whole country out there for exploration. Great to see so many forumites enjoying themselves in previously unheralded locations.

2 Likes

Abbeyfale has the whole gamut of dressed chips, stuffing and curry options.

cae200a3aac72595a5ffcc69f23ad942bc21993b_2_666x500

1 Like

Lockdowns not over n done with yet: whures will have us locked up tight by xmas

we had a phenomeal time in Fermanagh a few weeks ago
we took a spin as well from our base to Bundoran ( a horrible, horrible place) but went on to Mullaghmore ( ei ei oh) and Skreenagh Point in sligo - two glorious places for historical and scenic reasons
Bundoran is up there with Drogheda for being a terrible place
outside Omagh - Gortin Glen Forest Park is a brilliant place as well

1 Like

Bundoran is unreal.

1 Like

@Fran the Ross Hotel by the cinema and jaunting cars is the next place to eat in Killarney with kids, great food
Not sure how theyā€™re set in Covid times

Treyvaud is a bit of a gobdaw but he does good and reasonable grub at lunchtime,
Quinlans fish and chips are very very good

1 Like

The Rooster burger sounds incredible

Bundoran is a great aul spot for kids

Cheers trackie, @caulifloweredneanderthal set me right, but will keep in mind for lunch tomorrow

1 Like

@mickee321 I cycled through Bundoran today, slightly bleak and shit, and now Iā€™m in Donegal town - a lovely little town, lots of nice looking outdoor dining, very pretty, lots of accommodation available.

3 Likes

Weird tweet from him today

i see FC RAF sold 8k tickets in 90 minutes for a game next week, they had to give away 8k for free last week at a hurling match in cork and mayo couldnt sell >2.5k when they had a 3k capacity limit for a televised semi finalā€¦
went unnoticed by a few on hereā€¦ id say yeā€™d put 25k no issue in aviva for the andorrans

1 Like

Did they beat the Albanians

How did that place work out pal?