Staycation - Limerick's hard on for anything Kerry

You missed out on Linnanes in New Quay but other than that a good tour of Godā€™s country.

1 Like

Almost like being there

1 Like

Anytime I see mention of Monkā€™s itā€™s getting a like before I even finish reading the post. A fantastic spot.

3 Likes

Well Mike, Howā€™d ye get on? Iā€™m just getting home from kilkee. Was out of this world, incredible

Spanish Point was buzzing last night. Place is thronged. Had a lovely swim around half 7.

1 Like

Apparently this was Inch yesterday.

1 Like

A post designed to get a minimum 25 likes.

5 Likes

I find it bizarre that he went to a beach, and then half an hour later went to another beach a few miles down the road.

2 Likes

A box ticking exercise

Was in Cork there last week. A beautiful county and a great city for outdoor drinking/dining

5 Likes

Iā€™ve got @gilgamboa up to 23 there, but he was putting in a huge effort there to curry favour from the Nogra faction.

1 Like

Iā€™d say he is above in Monaghan running a like getting algorithm.

1 Like

A post designed to get a minimum of 10 likes

2 Likes

:joy::joy: You could nearly predict who would like it. I gave it an oul like myself

Thatā€™s the best part of having no plan manā€¦ It doesnā€™t have to make sense

Uc Santa Cruz Swimming GIF by University of California

Appreciated kid. My first time in I donā€™t know how long being in that part of the countryā€¦ Iā€™d recommend it

Few nights in athlone booked for next week. Fuck you anyway Tony. Is this what you wanted?

3 Likes

We had two cars and the boss wanted to go to the closest beach as the air con is shit in hers so we ended up in Lahinch. Went early and got an hour on Sunday and a bit longer on Monday which was perfect with a toddler in tow. I never thought Iā€™d run into the Atlantic Ocean without shrieking like a blouse but the water was lovely.

The pints in The Snug are lovely. Youā€™d never get a bad pint in a town with an army barracks (so my old man says).

The oldest pub in the country (allegedly) SeĆ”nā€™s Bar is in the middle of the town. You can mosey out to Glasson and indulge yourself in their selection of overpriced eateries before venturing further north a few miles to the Three Jolly Pigeons in the heart of Goldsmith country.

Ooooh the pleasures of Lough Reeā€¦. cc @Fagan_ODowd

1 Like