Staycation - Limerick's hard on for anything Kerry

Scenes. How ye getting on over there?

when is it starting?

Savage. Green way yesterday. Skypark today. Canoeing and climbing tomorrow. And we obviously did the booze trip to newry to keep us in fancy beers and wine

3 Likes

This Thursday morning. Training done, fundraising target achieved, all set.

2 Likes

PS not sure of ages of kids but this is good stuff too. Was there yesterday. It would be approx 25 mins from ye.

Good playground as well. The scenic drive is nice too and ye could park up and hike Gullion itself. There are steps the whole way up but itโ€™s a little steep. Coffee shop, jacks etc there.

1 Like

safe travels

1 Like

Did you put up a link here pal I missed it if you did

Iโ€™ll send it onto you there now :+1:

Anybody been to Dingle lately? Is the funfair there this year?

Yeah - was there during the good weather a couple of weeks ago - terrific craic

2 Likes

Was there on Monday, still going strong

is there any good food trucks in Dingle?

2 Likes

Down in Dunmore for the night. Had my first dinner of the year in the Strand - outdoors. Anyway as I was tucking in to my lemon sole I noticed people staring at me and going ooh and aah and trying to cover their food and then a seagull more or less landed on my head trying to steal my dinner. I swatted it away nonchalantly and continued eating at my leisure to the admiration of my fellow diners.

I then was introduced to a reasonably well known Irish actor by a common acquaintance and had a bit of banter.

It was an enjoyable evening.

23 Likes

Bella from Fair City?

2 Likes

No it was a more critically acclaimed actor from a more critically acclaimed tv show.

How was Liam?

Do Mahon falls for a walk and look around. Was very impressed when taken there

1 Like

Not Liam but you are close enough.

I have you now. A gent.

Very nice chap.