Staycation - Limerick's hard on for anything Kerry

Cobh is a cracking spot on a sunny day- its actually pretty glorious

1 Like

Probably suffering from over familiarity with cobh but I’d prefer Kinsale any day

ah yeah look both lovely places but for a day trip / trip to fota / or harbour cruise or what not cobh is fine spot to visit- the view out the harbour from up near the cathedral is glorious

1 Like

https://www.corkbeo.ie/news/property/seven-holiday-homes-you-can-20712772

Booked here for a couple of nights in July with herself €290 b&b for 2 nights. Not bad.

Stay away from that stone. Its less talking you need. You’ve already the gift

1 Like

Would you believe, I’ve never been there

1 Like

It’s a grand spot Mike, you can do a tour of the mills. I dunno would you knock two days out of Blarney but Cork is only a small spin in anyway. Enjoy

1 Like

Will you buy yourself a bawneen while you are there @iron_mike

Bus runs into the city every 30 minutes and it goes till around 11.30pm

1 Like

I just might Fagan. Im of the age now. I can picture myself wearing one with a pipe and a glass of whiskey on Christmas eve

1 Like

Much to do in and around Sneem? Looking at hikes and drives during the day.

Loads of walks hikes and drives around there. The scenery is stunning

Sneem is good for hikes and drives.

Are you staying in the hotel

Yep

They used to let you take Kayaks out from the hotel free of charge. Well worth doing.

1 Like

Herself would love that

There’s a cove that comes right up to the back of the hotel. Once you go beyond that it can be a little rough depending on the tide etc. We paddled up to the waterfall in the village, but it was very tough work getting back to the hotel as the tide was against us.

They also have a BMX course

1 Like

Sneem and surroundings is fab. There is a dingle bay cruise that goes from the pier in dingle a few times a day too that’s lovely on a nice evening.

She can tackle that on her own.