Stephen Kenny - He's in the RA

Presume Spock could lose his job over this. Some mess anyway.

Job is too big for him and he has lost the dressing room already. Get him out to fuck

1 Like

Looks like somebody on the inside want’s him out anyway if this makes the news.

The soccer thugs could learn a lot from the chaps on the England rugby team who invited Conor O’Shea to give a talk on the historical significance of Croke Park :clap:

1 Like

Whatever about Kenny, whatever players leaked that are some cunts.

18 Likes

Need to give him another year at least.
I don’t think he’s done well at all (well he clearly hasn’t), but chopping a manager after a few games is inane

He’s 100 percent lost the dressing room if this is in the media.

This is just the English Daily Mail stirring it, making a mountain out of a molehill. I wouldn’t even necessarily say that whoever talked to the media thought it was a big deal.

1 Like

The only hope is that Big Mick doesn’t do too good a job in Cyprus and is available to pick up the pieces when this inevitably ends in tears.

Whichever West Brit leaked this needs a proverbial and literal bullet.

1 Like

Vile carry on from the association football lot

Strange behaviour for a friendly

1 Like

The FAI are poison

How many English born and raised players are in the Squad now?

The answer likely to narrow down who leaked this

Kenny has rightly mugged himself off. Overcompensating for the fact that English football clubs have never wanted anything to do with him

1 Like

A birdie told me it was a birdie

How many Cork lads in the squad?

12 Likes
1 Like

Modern day footballers are cunts, almost to a man.

Can’t shout at them.
Can’t criticise them.
Can’t punish them.

Get pumped 3-0 with a really anaemic, borderline gutless, display and rather than some personal introspection and accountability their first thought is to run to the media because they clearly don’t like the manager.

1 Like