Stephen Kenny - He's in the RA

This is gas.

Looks like there is a tout in the camp as well to compound Kenny’s misery.

Sure he only brought in his DVD of The Wind that Shakes the Barley.

Jesus wept

Guys, guys, guys … Lets not make any judgment here until we find out exactly what the content of the video was… e i e i o.

We get it mate, you’ve big mick mccarthy in your username.

Hi-larious

6 Likes

You klingon’s cunt

1 Like

Kenny threw on In the name of the father.

1 Like

What’s the Sinead O’Connor song in that again? - a belter. If that didnt get em up for England nothing will.

The likes of Townsend and Big Cas had no issues with rebel songs back in Jack’s era. Some young snowflake upset by McClean doing a bit of whooping and hollering has thrown Spock under the bus

You made me the thief of your heart

1 Like

Some word going round that what they watched was the Bloody Sunday doc from Monday night.

Absolutely. Christ you’d say something if twas a playoff or a knock out game or a competitive game of any sort…

They’ve set the country back years because of this.

It’s a bit worrying if he tried to gee them up that way and then they barely put a tackle in or broke sweat.

We matured as a nation in 2007. All the good work undone now.

Bizarre stuff from Kenny. England are a close neighbour and friend now, it isn’t 1916 or 1974. Sure we want to get one over on them when pitted against them, but the rebel song era has been over for a while. At least since the time Dela sang Joe McDonnell down in The Bath after a friendly a few years ago. It would have been much more appropriate to show the squad a clip of Simon Coveney’s excellent Brexit interview from The Andrew Marr show last year. Respectful but tough and determined, and making it clear that we’re not to be pushed around by England.

15 Likes

Era that story has grown legs,ffs that happens in half the GAA clubs in the country, not the anti English whatever stuff but songs to get them fuelled up be it minor ,under 21 or senior

2 Likes

I thought Eire had matured as a nation and had moved beyond this silly kind of carry on. Evidently not with some of the soccer set.

I think soccer is now the athletic wing of Irish republicanism

The lads on off the ball are unsurprisingly not fans of rebel songs and are now trying to blame John Delaney for this :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes