Stephen Kenny - He's in the RA

How fucking naive is Kenny to do that with half the squad English. The fact this is leaked and a complaint made would indicate he’s fucked. Apparently multiple people made the complaint.

It could be worse I suppose. He could have made them walk from Heathrow telling them by the time they’d be walking back they’d have downed the butcher’s apron.
Followed by a few verses of Dancing at Spaghetti Junction… Slow news day alright.
The squad has some poisonous rat in it’s midst. Big Sam would root out the dross sharpish…

The only good that can come from this is the off the ball/Daniel McDonnell types are seething and big mick is back in charge.

1 Like

FFS it’s Ireland and the Irish. There’s ALWAYS a tout in the camp.

2 Likes

Are they fuck. It’s 100 years since (Croke Park) Bloody Sunday. Never forgive. Never forget.

2 Likes

Very unedifying that we fall back like this when rugby football helped us mature as a nation all those years ago.

Have the off the ball idiots started to turn on Kenny over this?

Kenny has gone up in my estimation

When you think of all of the beautiful things that rugby football has done for our great nations relationship, in 1973 and 2007 to just name a couple, it is really upsetting to see this. It’s no wonder that Jack Grealish and Declan Rice turned their backs on them. Association football used to lead the way with the high quality Irish players like Giles bringing a level of mutual respect, the overseas players and Jack Charlton.

I think we can actually trace this back to when they started to pinch Northern Irish players. The likes of McClean bring in a bad attitude along with mediocre talent. Aside from the natural benefits of playing for England, imagine Rice and Grealish having to sit next to a try hard like that in the dressing room? It’s brought in this awful Rastool and Partitionist attitude to the game that it was free from for years.

3 Likes

Nope they are claiming it’s a storm in a hi cup and in waffling on about dela.

Yet another reason for him to be sacked.

the good news is Jack Byrne isnt the snitch

1 Like

I’d imagine Dockery is the snitch.

I’d be guessing a former Bohs right back, now London based.

3 Likes

Im willing to forgive almost everything Kenny does as he encourages the goalie and the back 4 to pass the ball around among themselves.

2 Likes

You’re a good little west Brit

All fine and dandy but have you thought through the consequences ??

Slab Murphy - the original one - will call down to Kenny’s gaff in Louth to raise his spirits.

agreed

Kenny is a very strange man which explains all of this

1 Like